AT&T Store New Boston Walmart Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
4506 Gallia Street
, OH 45662
Google Pixel 4 & 4XL
Pre-order the new Google Pixel 4 & 4XL from AT&T now. Also learn how to get up to $1,000 off ($700 credit & $300 reward card) with port in and eligible trade-in. See offer details.
Calling all witches and wizards
Switch to AT&T to get an exclusive offer for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite players.
First Responder and Military Appreciation. HONORING THOSE WHO SERVE.
To show our thanks, we’re offering 25% off each line with an AT&T Unlimited &More℠ wireless plan.
Get More TV Freedom
Stream TV live and on demand – anytime, anywhere, all on your favorite devices. No annual contract. No satellite needed.
Google Pixel 4XLPre-order available now. Learn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) a new Google Pixel 4XL with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
iPhone 11 ProSwitch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) a new iPhone 11 Pro with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Galaxy Note10+Switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) a new Galaxy Note10+ with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the New Boston Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Walmart Shopping Center Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in New Boston, OH. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our New Boston, OH store located at 4506 Gallia Street! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
2.8 out of 5.0(9 Reviews)
- January 21, 20194 out of 5Went good very manager could ask for better help he was able to take care of us plus help others
- October 17, 20181 out of 5I went into this store on 17 OCT 2018. I asked a male employee about the first responder discount for Veterans. The employee said that my current plan did not qualify for this. The employee said that I would have to open a new separate plan in order to get the discount. After chatting with ATT online they sent me the paper work, gave me the price, and stated that this store was completely wrong. I wasn't in the store even long enough to get the employees name.
- August 6, 20181 out of 5Only one store employee, assumed because I was female I wanted a certain color on my purchase. He was talking to other customers while waiting on me.
- May 1, 20181 out of 5I stopped by the location to upgrade two of my five lines. Walking in, the store was not crowded. There were four customers and five employees with two employees assisting one customer. I expected the professional, "Hello, we will be with you in a moment" response from at least ONE of the employees. But no; there was no acknowledgment what so ever! Every single employee looked up and then looked away. I wandered the store for nearly 10 minutes waiting for assistance, I finally gave up and left. I have never experienced such rude and downright lack of service.
- March 27, 20181 out of 5I recently purchased an IPhone 8 and was offered the purchase of an IPad for a good price. I decided to buy the iPad but was never told it came with a 2 year contract for a data plan or that it had a expensive activation fee. When I found this on my bill the following month, I went to the store and asked for this to be removed from my bill since I was deceived into buyin this unneeded data plan. I was told they could probably change my 10 GB phone data plan to include the iPad and would either save money or pay the same. I was told they would call back after they “ran the numbers” and let me know. After two days I called to see what they were going to do and was told they would call back the next day. Again, I waited a few days and called again and was told the guy who was helping me would call me when he could. That was four days ago and I’ve never heard from anyone. I have never been treated so poorly as a customer in my life.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.