AT&T Store Wooster Wooster
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
4389 Burbank Road
, OH 44691
Get next-level power
with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 | 10+ on America's best network. Best network based on 2018 GWS OneScore.
Calling all witches and wizards
Switch to AT&T to get an exclusive offer for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite players.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Morrow
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
First Responder and Military Appreciation. HONORING THOSE WHO SERVE.
To show our thanks, we’re offering 25% off each line with an AT&T Unlimited &More℠ wireless plan.
Get our lowest price ever on fiber-fast internet
For a limited time, enjoy Internet 300 for the price of Internet 100 - that's 3x the speed for more surfing, streaming, and gaming.
iPhone 11Learn how to buy an iPhone 11 & get another iPhone on us. Limited time, see offer details.
iPhone 11 ProLearn how to buy an iPhone 11 & get another iPhone on us. Limited time, see offer details.
Galaxy Note10+Learn how to get up to $400 in trade-in credits when you buy a Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
In-person delivery and activation
- You pick the time and place for the AT&T Ready to GoSM expert to deliver your new device
- Your new device will be delivered for free the very same day and set up just the way you want it
- Your expert will sync your apps, music, contacts, and photos onto your new device and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- If you don’t find the exact accessories you’re looking for online, we’ll also come stocked with all the essentials like cases, chargers, screen protectors, and more for you to try out.
About the Wooster Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Wooster Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Wooster, OH. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Wooster, OH store located at 4389 Burbank Road! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.0 out of 5.0(16 Reviews)
- July 10, 20195 out of 5
- July 2, 20195 out of 5
- April 11, 20194 out of 5Only one employee in the store on duty at time of visit. The employee was very pleasant and easy to work with
- March 13, 20195 out of 5From the time I met the manager, I knew he was the only contact I would ever need with ATT. Simply put, I trust him, because of the level of knowledge he has and the way he interacts with me and those associates around him. He is a true leader, knowledgable, approachable, confident, caring. I can give him only the highest reccomendation. He knows his stuff and he shows his stuff, but not in a belittling way to his coworkers. The manager is a real asset and his level of servant leadership will only help to take him far in his field of expertise. Sir, YOU make all the difference! You will be sorely missed and not easily replaced if you should ever leave. I would be honored to have a valuable employee like you on my team!!
- February 16, 20193 out of 5First, this store was NOT an AT&T store...they are an "authorized retailer". My initial visit was so confusing I had to leave the store to think. When I returned, I was determined to get as much of my transactions documented as possible...as "she" kept changing/adding requirements for the phone special I was considering. I finally agreed and even took pictures of the sales to be sure I got the proper deal. I have dealt with AT&T (formerly Alltel) many years and I said I trusted them...come to find out...they were not AT&T.I got my phone...my first smart phone. The young sales lady was not very understanding of my slow comprehension of the phone. I felt rushed, plus she couldn't answer many of my questions...she kept questioning the manager. I finally said thanks, went home and researched my phone and downloaded the 170 page manual. My son also helped out when he stopped over...I understood him so much better.Still having questions about some settings & unable to find answers in the manual, I stopped in again. No customers were there...just 2 young girls, one of which was "mine". As she was searching for answers, both began chatting back & fourth about personal things. I finally interrupted and asked if they realized I was a customer and I had business issues. The other apologized and "mine" continued searaching, with only one question being resolved.These girls were nice...but not very professional. They need training on how to approach and interact with customers. I will not go back to this store unless there is no other option. I would rather study the manual, drive 30 miles to a "real" AT&T store, or do an online chat. My son said this store was not a good one...now I see why. I feel bad about making this review, but I hope it helps these young people to improve their customer relations.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.