AT&T Store Del City Del City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Del City
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Del City?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Del City Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 25, 20201 out of 5Worst Customer Service Ever. My sales associate Courtney messed up in more than a couple ways. The most important way, is she hid the costs of the purchase and value of my phone until after the process was done when i brought my phone back in a few days later. The deal i thought i was supposed to get was not a deal they offered and the value of my phone for trade in was negligable.Response from AT&TSeptember 30, 2020Terry, first of all, I'm so sorry you had a difficult experience at the store. I really want to make this right for you. If you could email us at email@example.com, I will look into it further- I look forward to hearing from you.
- August 12, 20205 out of 5I visited this AT&T store while visiting from Texas. Eric was very knowledgeable and helped me get a new iPad for my work.
100/10 recommend.Response from AT&TAugust 13, 2020Hi Bailey B! Thank you for the 5-Star review of Eric and our Del City location. We are happy to hear he was able to provide you with such a great experience. & thank you for the recommendation!
- June 18, 20205 out of 5Being an old school, untechy guy; Courtney really helped fix my phone troubles! A shout out to that girl! A.T. & T. you have a keeper with that galResponse from AT&TJune 23, 2020Hello Tommy!
Thank you for leaving your review of our Del City location. We appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experience with Courtney while visiting our store, and that she was able to help fix your phone troubles. She is incredible, and you should certainly ask for her the next time you visit our store. If we can assist you further, know that we cover everything from accessories, internet, and wireless services. You can also follow us on Facebook or Twitter to stay up to date on all the awesome deals AT&T offers in your area. We are always here for you!
- June 18, 20205 out of 518 Jun 2020 we stopped in the Del City location. We were promptly greeted and helped by Courtney. She was a professional, friendly and MOST helpful employee! You need more employees like this young lady. Unlike our previous visit a few weeks ago; the knowledge and pleasant service restored our faith in the store! We were ready to look elsewhere for help solving our phone issues. She took the time needed to set us up and make sure we understood everything. Thanks again Courtney!Response from AT&TJune 23, 2020Hello Anita and Tommy!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review of the experience you had while visiting our Del City location. We are so happy to learn of how Courtney was professional, friendly, most helpful to you, and took the time to make sure you understood everything. She is AWESOME! We are so excited to serve you again in the future, and we want you to be sure to ask for Courtney the next time you visit our store. Also, you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter to stay up to date on all the great deals AT&T offers in your area. Thank you again Anita and Tommy!
- June 7, 20201 out of 5Location in Midwest city need to get it together waited forever while employees were just chatting it up Eating with people who had already be checked out and done with as if we weren’t sitting and waiting for 30 min already no one even said hi when we walked in like how rude! We will just take our money somewhere else!Response from AT&TJune 11, 2020Hello Angie,
Thank you for leaving your feedback of our Del City location. We are sorry to learn about your experience with not being acknowledged and having to wait. We never wanted this for you, while visiting our store in Del City. We would like the opportunity to look further into this matter with your help. Would you please share more details with us via firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can look more into your experience as well as learn and grow as a small business. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to have the chance to better serve you in the future.