AT&T Store Medford South Medford
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Medford Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 16, 20191 out of 5Went in to the store today to upgrade phones waited 30 minutes and not one employee even acknowledged us. I understand they were with customers, But a hello we will be with you as soon as possible would have been nice.
One employee was busy watching the game and barely was helping the customer he was with. I have been with at&t for over 20 years. I have been to this store twice and both times received bad customer service.Response from AT&TNovember 19, 2019Hello Shannan C,
Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!
- October 19, 20195 out of 5Great Customer Service!Response from AT&TNovember 7, 2019Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 3, 20195 out of 5I had been struggling to fix something on my MacBook for days and I walked in here and the guy who helped me was super nice and helped me right away!! Just wanted to say thank you again and how great the costumer service was!!! Definitely will go back ((;
- May 20, 20191 out of 5While my husband was at a nearby store, I went into this AT&T because I had a few questions about my service options. Nobody greeted me or offered to help me, despite there being two male employees chatting with each other. I moved closer to them in hopes they would stop talking to each other and ask to help me, when the door opened and a gentleman walked in. Immediately, one of them said, "We'll be right with you, sir!" I walked out of the building upset and texted my husband, who said he would be over in a few minutes. I decided to walk back in to see if they might see my return and realize I needed help. The same thing happened: nothing. But sure enough, as soon as my husband walked in, one of them said, "We'll be right with you, sir!" At that point I wanted nothing more to do with this store, and on my way out, pointed out that I was in the room and had been ignored, twice. No apology at all, just a head shake. Really? I guess my 16 years with AT&T is not important enough to acknowledge my presence.
- May 6, 20191 out of 5I was at this store to buy a new iPad. There was one employee busy with a customer. I was there 15 min and the employee did not acknowledge I was there or give me an idea how much longer I would need to wait. If you want my business you need to understand and provide basic customer service skills.