AT&T Store Portland Lloyd District
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Portland Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 6, 20201 out of 5I'll be honest, I had poor help while at your store on July 5th. Your employee (Desirae) Was not clear on directions causing me to do a run around to the store two times. I then went to a different store and I had to come back to this one because they had the phone I wanted. She gave me the wrong phone, I paid, opened the plastic wrap and then I had to tell her it was the wrong one. She responded with "I double checked" Then continued to give a couple other poor excuses to why the phone was wrong and why she messed up. Lastly, she offered to put my screen protector on and I said sure. She ended up getting multiple bubbles under the screen including a spot with some dirt underneath and the edge is janky from her trying to fix it. It already starting to peel off it looks and IT JUST GOT PUT ON YESTERDAY. All in All terrible time at this location and looking for new protectors since I spent $32 on that one.Response from AT&TJuly 7, 2020Hi Bryan Sleik. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. If you have time to stop in we will replace your screen protector and make sure that it is installed perfect!
- February 8, 20205 out of 5Wonderful experience with Eric! Would recommend him to anyone for good business and a great talkResponse from AT&TFebruary 10, 2020Hi Jackson, R. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 9, 20191 out of 5Walked in and no I e even looked up or acknowledged my presence I had to loudly as if anyone worked here before someone jumped up and ran in back to get someone who helped the dude that came in behind me just to dig at me for saying something about the poor service Horrible way to do business people
- March 21, 20191 out of 5Main employee on shift was uninterested in helping me today. Very unimpressed with the lack of respect and helpfulness by staff. Will avoid this store in the future.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5I went 40 minutes before closing and 20% charge on a phone that wouldn’t charge. By 8:01 I had a working new phone for less a month. I had all my data and apps transferred and the day was saved in the nick of time.