AT&T Store The Dalles The Dalles
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the The Dalles Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 3, 20205 out of 5This location Omg..give great props to Christian(our rep),Juan,Javier, and of course Remi. They are great people with beautiful customer service and down to earth people willing to help to your satisfaction. Thank you all for having such great respect with laughs and smiles. Great experience. Thank you😁Response from AT&TMay 4, 2020Hello Rose We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 14, 20195 out of 5I was given an iphone by a friend and went into this store for a sim card and instructions. (my first smart phone). Remi helped me and he was wonderful. He was so friendly, patient and kind. Remi is a great asset to AT &T!Response from AT&TJanuary 22, 2020Hi Ginny O. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- September 12, 20191 out of 5I am so upset!! I have alway had good service but the last time I was in I was pushed into buying a new phone because I was told take there wasn’t anything we could do to fix my daughter 7 iPhone. Then after I paid and was leaving I was then told that she had this happen to her nephews phone and just had to reset it back before he did the new update . I was so upset cause I just paid for something we did not need. Also was told if I gave them the phone it would be paid off. Next bill had the change of the old phone on it and we do not even have the phone. Now 18 days later and the phone is 300.00 cheaper and they will not do anything for me. 3 hours with customer Service and got the runaround was told to go into the store I couldn’t because I’m at work so I called half an hour straight and nobody answers. was given a phone number from the customer service rep to call a supervisor from the customer service line directly the number doesn’t have a voicemail and is not contacting anybody so I got a runaround from them . Called them back again at customer service and I was hung up on . I am so upset. I have never had such a terrible experience with the company .Response from AT&TJanuary 22, 2020Hello Tanya R Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- January 1, 20195 out of 5I needed to add a line to my account and get one more phone. I was hoping to get a BOGO deal in order to save some money on the phone itself. Luis, the manager of the store, gave me his phone number to check with him from time to time. Day before Christmas the deal came! Needless to say it made one teenager happy to get a brand new phone. Kyle was very helpful setting up the new lineand adding the device to my account.Response from AT&TJanuary 23, 2020Hello helenkac3 We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We hope to connect with you soon.
- December 6, 20185 out of 5They are usually busy and do their very best to keep moving.