AT&T Store Tigard Tigard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
15532 SW Pacific Hwy
, OR 97224
The future of TV is here! Come in today to learn more about AT&T TV.
Graduation Gift Guide 2020
Celebrate your grad with the gift of connection. Check out the AT&T Graduation gift guide for ideas & deals on the latest phones, smartwatches, & tablets.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Portland
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
INTRODUCING AT&T TV
AT&T TV combines Live TV, a huge On Demand library, Cloud DVR storage, Voice Control, plus access to 5000+ TV & music apps all in one device!
5G Phones From AT&T
Experience the future of mobile communication now─with AT&T 5G phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, LG V60 ThinQ 5G & more. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details
YOUR DEDICATION. OUR APPRECIATION.
Learn how to get unlimited wireless for less than $27/mo. for four lines. Plus four Samsung smartphones on us!
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tigard Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Tigard Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Tigard, OR. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Tigard, OR store located at 15532 SW Pacific Hwy! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.5 out of 5.0(14 Reviews)
- June 4, 20191 out of 5My fiancé and I went in to upgrade our phones and while looking were interrupted by a loud audible “For Peet’s sake!” as I looked over I thought it may be a customer who was upset but to my surprise it was the general manager. A young man came over and explained that there had been some issues with their tablets they used for their job but did help us pick out our phones. They only had 1 in stock so we only chose to switch one over for me. Then once the other customer left it seemed that they all chose to do a part of the work which caused them to change my new phone’s sim to my fiance’s Number rather than mine. After them attempting to fix it twice they finally got the new SIM card to work, but alas when they called to double check the number, it was still attached to my fiancé’s....only took about 2-3hrs. So with my new phone I chose to get a case and screen protector which I was quoted a price. The nice manager told me he “threw on all the discounts” as he felt really bad for the hassle. My final bill received less than 3% discount. When they finally got both phones working with the correct numbers we finally left....only found out this morning that they didn’t change my IMEI for my new phone so had no internet access this morning and had to call in to support to have it updated. The Manager’s attitude during the entire visit was upset and hostile. As a leader he needs to set a better example and not show how upset or mad he is on the sales floor, nor should he try to discipline an employee on the sales floor either. Have some class and respect for that employee and do it behind closed doors.
- January 21, 20195 out of 5Complicated and long and they made it happen. We closed the store on Sat pm and they were still smiling.
- October 3, 20181 out of 5it took over 2.5 hours to move 3 lines over (2 from sprint, 1 from at&t) staff was very unprofessional, talking amongst themselves, leaving us to wonder what was going on as they aimless stood around. and would occasionally say this takes a while. Staff had no interest in assisting, made us feel like we were burdening them. Three males working, one that helped us must have been in training because he kept going back to another. I had two elderly people with me and they were very VERY unprofessional !!!! did i mention how unprofessional they were.....
- October 1, 20185 out of 5The store reps were very helpful and very knowledgeable. They transferred my data and were very attentive to me. Great experience.
- June 22, 20185 out of 5They staff was helpful with a difficult issue and they did not give up. They continued to work with me until the issue was properly resolved.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.