AT&T Store Allentown The Shoppes at Airport Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Allentown
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Allentown?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Allentown Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 3, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience! My husband and I went here to buy screen protectors for our phones. My husband purchased the privacy one and I purchased the regular clear one. After my new protector was installed I began having problems with my phone. My screen would go black while on the phone. When I took it away from my ear it remained black. When someone called on the other line it remained black. I constantly had to tap my phone in order to see my screen. At times it would blink in and out. This was very frustrating considering my phone never did this before; it worked perfectly. Anyway I went back to the store the next day and explained my issue. My screen protector also had a lot bubbles as well. The man at the store told me the original guy installed my screen protector wrong; it was covering part of a sensor. He installed a new one and assured me the problem was solved...WRONG! I went back to the store. This time a woman was there with guy number 2. They were trying to tell me the problem is my phone; it’s an internal problem! Again, my phone worked PERFECTLY before the new screen protector. I explained I believed it was the screen protector and asked to purchase the one my husband had. I was told they were out of them and to just go to Target to get another one if I felt it was their screen protector. I even spoke with a manger who also stated that it was an internal issue with my phone; he stated he’s put on a lot of the screen protectors with no issue. So I asked for a refund because at this point I’m feeling insulted and basically being told they do not want my business. I went to another ATT store and purchased the one my husband has and guess what?... I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH MY SCREEN! This store will never get my business again..My family and I have purchased multiple phones and accessories here...never again!Response from AT&TJuly 7, 2020Hi Lekiesha- We apologize that you had a negative experience in our Allentown location. We would like the opportunity to speak with you about your visit so that we can address your concerns. Please send your contact information to email@example.com and we will reach out to you directly.
- May 5, 20205 out of 5Outstanding service by Jerry! He was patient, diligent, and detail- oriented. Best ATT customer service we received in many years of patronage!Response from AT&TMay 6, 2020Hi Susanne- Thank you for your review and for letting us know what a great job Jerry did! We look forward to seeing you again!
- April 17, 20201 out of 5Complete waste of time,no help at all. I still dont have home phone service.told to rehook up phone at home and call ATT. NO PHONE SERVICE!!!Response from AT&TApril 20, 2020Hello Laurence- This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to help address your concerns. Please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our leadership team will reach out to directly.
- February 2, 20201 out of 5AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE TODAY!!! MY HUSBAND AND I WENT INTO THE STORE FOR HELP WITH MY SAMSUNG 9+. I TOLD THE CSR WHAT HAPPENED AND SHE LITERALLY SAID SHE COULD NOT HELP ME!!! THAT WAS A WASTED TRIP AND I TOLD HER RIGHT OUT THAT SHE WAS NO HELP. SHE WAS WEARING YELLOW PLAID SHIRT AND NO NAME TAG!
THE MANAGER THAT HELPED MY HUSBAND AND I LAST WEEK, WHEN WE HAD ANOTHER ISSUE NEEDS TALK TO THE CSR WE DEALT WITH TODAY! SHE WAS NOT HELPFUL AT ALL AND WE LEFT EVEN MORE CONFUSED THAT WE WERE.
THANKS TO THAT LADY WE MAY FIND ANOTHER ATT STORE TO DEAL WITH!!! THIS WAS AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!Response from AT&TFebruary 3, 2020Hi Kimberly! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and apologize that you were not satisfied with your visit. Your experience at our store means a lot to us, so we would love the opportunity to speak with you further to address your concerns. Please feel free to send your contact information to email@example.com and a member of our leadership team will be in touch directly. Thank you!
- May 22, 20191 out of 5Last December I added a line and was given an additional unit supposedly free for a promo buy one get one free. I have been paying for 2 units since then and was promised every month that this issue will be resolved. Yesterday I called again and was told that the district manager was in the store and will call me back..never did and when I attempted to call, staff just rudely pick up the phone and hang up!