AT&T Store Allentown Lehigh Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Allentown
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Allentown?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Allentown Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 15, 20201 out of 5Jullisa the Manager at this location is the rudest person I have ever met. Customer service is below a zero from her.
- June 15, 20201 out of 5Jullina I believe is the Store managers name that helped me was awful. She was mean, scary, and would not even listen to me. I purchased an I-phone for my husbands birthday. (under the condition it could be returned)And I was sold an additional I-pad (which was added on by the salesman for $5.00 a month). I agreed BUT was NEVER told that I would be charged $55.for restocking fees for each one, and $5.00 for a card? It had only been 48 hours since the purchase, and obviously unused, he did not even open the I-pad. Julliana referred to me as a liar, threatened to escort me out because I would not pay. I tried to tell her "fine charge me the $55.for the phone, but why should I pay for an I pad I did not want?" Regardless, It got SO bad. I had to come back to get my return escorted by the Police(She was too threatening to go alone). That should say it all. HORRIBLE CLIENT SERVICE!!!!!!!! I am sorry for Joe, because HE was nothing but a gentleman. He should find a new place to work, that would represent his skills. And Juliana should not deal with clients!!!!! Hopefully upper management deals with her. By the way I am in retail for 30+ years, and I am a manager. If I ever spoke to a client the way she did. I promise you they would terminate me. In addition be careful with scams, which is what I believe she teaches in that store. She has the sales staff unwrap the items before you leave the store, and does not tell you about re-stocking fees. This way if you return or exchange anything they still make a profit. SCAM.Response from AT&TJune 20, 2020Hello Mary,
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. I am sorry that we did not accomplish that during your visit. I am the Area Manager for this location and would like to further discuss this matter with you. Please connect with me at 484-366-5245 at your soonest convenience.
- June 8, 20205 out of 5Amazing service, Dave was so helpful! Quick and efficient serve. MUCH better service than calling ATT customer service.Response from AT&TJune 22, 2020Thank you, Karla! We are glad to help you!
- March 8, 20201 out of 5Below average. Thanks AT&T for treating me like dirt,because I'm a prepaid customer.
- March 15, 20195 out of 5Brian waited on us. His patience and politeness rivals no other employee I have dealt with in a long time. The system wasn't working right, yet he kept at it and kept apologizing to us. I know he could have gotten other customers who would have benefited him more, but he never let on.