AT&T Store Bethlehem Bethlehem
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Bethlehem
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Bethlehem?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bethlehem Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 27, 20205 out of 5I don’t normally leave reviews for places but I have to say Josh was so helpful with upgrading our phones. We came in 30 minutes before close and he was very knowledgeable about the products and tried to get us the best prices. We ended up saving over $60. Will definitely go there again in the future!Response from AT&TOctober 1, 2020Hi Kaitlin! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review and feedback about your recent visit. We are so glad to hear that Josh was helpful with upgrading your phones and helped you save money on your plan. We look forward to seeing you again!
- August 29, 20201 out of 5I am in SC & received a charge on my Visa credit card from this store for $502.15 and I never purchased anything from them. This is some kind of fraud!! Please contact me to reverse this charge. The charge was made on Aug 25 and says AT&T K006 9968 ESTOR . The visa company told me it came from AT&T in Bethlehem PA. Additional note a few days later: the store called me and reassured me no one there issued this charge and they have tried over time to figure out how this breach happens. Similar events have happened over the last few years, and the store does not even have the same employees as before, so the fraud is a mystery. But I still had to cancel my card. I appreciate the store investigating this, as they realize it hurts their business too.Response from AT&TSeptember 2, 2020Hi June- Thank you again for providing your contact information so our team could discuss your concerns. We apologize again that this happened to you, but as we explained when we spoke the fraudulent charges on your credit card are not from our store. If you have another questions or if we can assist you in anyway, please feel free to reach out to us again!
- July 24, 20205 out of 5Francisco Velez was very knowledgeable and helpful during our transaction, and he took his time to explain everything to us.Response from AT&TJuly 31, 2020Hi Nikki! Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your valuable feedback about your experience with Francisco and look forward to the opportunity to assist you again!
- July 3, 20201 out of 5Literarily the worst location. I’ve been waiting and still waiting, for 35 minutes to talk to someone about a billing issue.Response from AT&TJuly 7, 2020Hi Deb- We apologize that you had a poor experience in our Bethlehem location. We would like the opportunity to speak with you about your visit so we can address your concerns. Please send your contact information to email@example.com so we can reach out to you directly.
- July 6, 20191 out of 5One of the worst experiences dealing with it an AT&t store in my life highly incompetent staff. I would suggest they lose their authorization from AT&t.