AT&T Store Eddystone Eddystone Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Eddystone
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Eddystone?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Eddystone Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 27, 20205 out of 5Exelente servicio
- December 20, 20191 out of 5Called to make an appointment and the line was busy. I thought a phone call would be able to answer my question in less than 30 seconds.
Walked in and nobody said a word to me. It’s the Friday before Christmas and 1 person is on the floor. Sat for 15 minutes and listened to loud hip hop and the laughter and clowning of at least 2-3 people in the back room.
Called again to see if a phone ringing would draw the attention from the laughter in the back room to the two customers sitting and waiting for service. Phone was off the hook- I saw it. I’ve been an att customer for over 10 years and gave thousands and thousands of dollars to the company. Would be nice to have slightly better customer service.
When the tall gentleman with glasses finally said hello after 20 minutes of waiting he was polite and helpful only too tell me to go to the apple store. Wish those 5 words could have saved my wasted 45 minutes all and all with travel time.
1 star only because the guy was cool. Wish He introduced himself so I could give his name.
Ps the phone IPhone 8 I bought for my grandmother 3 weeks ago will not turn on. Now I’ll waste another 2 hours driving to the closest apple store and gas. I want my account credited.Response from AT&TMarch 10, 2020Hi! We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We know that first impressions are very important. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- May 19, 20193 out of 5So a girl named "Brittney" talked me into getting a new phone, so we go to at&t which she knew everyone including the manager and all I wanted to do was use the internet so I jumped on a display phone bc for some reason my so called exfriend said we should definitely wait on tiffany, well she seemed nice so I didnt mind.that was taking way to long since the lady was already with 2 customers so a guy started getting me approved they could not verify who I was so he had to jump on his tablet and call at&t well first off he lied and told whoever was on the phone that I infact had two forms of ID (I did not) I only had a pa state I'd card and no bank debit/Visa card like he said but whatever he did it worked. I got approved for two brand new x- Max's I was so super excited I even picked out my color ihought it was super weird that he handed my slick friend the phones after everything was done &even more weirder the manager or no other employees didnt ask me why I seemed so excited but wasn't ripping open the box. well I go to leave make my pin and the recipe was in the box. Well half way home to Chester I realized the girl lied about what her name was either to me, or to the guy at at&t bc for the phone & signing up for direct tv she used a different name and even gave up a ssn well halfway home like I said her stupid midget boyfriend rips me out the car There was pretty much nothing I could do iv tried calling at&t but without remembering the phones, phone number I cant cancel my account so not only do I not have an awesome phone I'm screwed out of probably ever being able to get an at&t phone again. Smh beside the fact that I heard this conartist exfriend I had say the guy who rung me up was on her "team" bc he not only lied to get me verified which I'm not sure why anyone needs that many forms of I'd for a phone but they were in fact fb friends as well so from the very beginning the whole plan was to use me to get these phones so they could all do whatever they wanted with them. The simple fact that they all knew the girl (at least 3 employees) tells me this store knows exactly what is going on and doesn't care smh
- April 9, 20191 out of 5Every time I have tried to do business with this location I was very disappointed with their customer service. I tried to add a service to my account and the salesperson added the wrong device, they added a Samsung Watch instead of the internet device I had purchased which determined my return of the mobile device and cancellation of the DirecTv service all within an hour I desided to cancel and they tried to charge me a restocking.
- March 29, 20191 out of 5Went to go get a SIM card for a phone and change a phone number and was told I couldn’t get that done and that I should just call customer service Dang man should’ve got off his dang phone and helped the customer