AT&T Store Enola Enola
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Enola Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 14, 20205 out of 5Worked with Jonathan "JG" Gonzalez in late April to upgrade my phone and fix some things on my account. He was EXTREMELY helpful! Top notch salesman, and very knowledgeable. Came in not too long before the store was closing. He stayed late past closing time to upgrade my phone including waiting to get all my phone profile uploaded to icloud so I can get my phone upgraded correctly. Purchased other accessories as a result and he was so helpful and knowledgeable in the process! Thanks again !! Recommend anyone coming into this store to see JGResponse from AT&TMay 15, 2020Hi Steven- We are so glad JG assisted you with upgrading your phone! We hope you love your new device and accessories, and please let us know if you need any further assistance!
- April 6, 20205 out of 5I was having major problems with my phone. After spending endless hours on the phone with Apple Support and AT&T, I went to the Enola store . Jerome worked patiently through the issues and I walked out with a working phone.Response from AT&TApril 20, 2020Thank you for your review! We are so glad Jerome was able to help you and we look forward to seeing you again!
- February 28, 20201 out of 5I went into the store about 7pm the last week in February 2020 and waited around for 10 minutes and no one helped me, I was the only customer in the store, they were more concerned with helping their kid with their homework.
They are the ones that needed help, I was there to setup 10 new top of the rate plan lines and purchase 10 iPhone 11 maxes, I spent $13,000 and signed a two year contract at another store that night.
$13,000 sale and a contract worth $1500 a month for two years, I wonder what the commission is on that.Response from AT&TMarch 16, 2020Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback about your visit at our Enola location. This is not the experience we wanted you to have and apologize for that. Our leadership team would love the opportunity to address this matter further with you, so please feel free to send your contact information to email@example.com and we will contact you directly. Thank you!
- December 30, 20195 out of 5Cole Witmer did an exceptional job!! Very customer service oriented, knowledgable and made buying easy in a non-intrusive way. Ended up buying wireless head phones and a charging pad based on his reviews and insight. All no pressure, just informative and benefit oriented. He really was fabulous and made the experience stress free!! be glad you have someone that represents your brand so well. Great employees are hard to find!!!Response from AT&TDecember 31, 2019Hi Kelly – thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback about Cole and are so glad to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again!
- December 9, 20195 out of 5I had excellent customer service. Made me feel comfortable with the stupid questions I asked.Response from AT&TDecember 12, 2019Hi Kathy! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at our Enola location and appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to seeing you again!