AT&T Store Gettysburg Gettysburg
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Gettysburg
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Gettysburg?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gettysburg Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 21, 20215 out of 5Easiest phone upgrade ever Megan made it simple And quick Especially wonderful after a horrendous online order failureResponse from AT&TMarch 1, 2021Hi Catherine! Thank you for letting us know about the great experience you had with Megan. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to the opportunity to assist you again!
- July 25, 20201 out of 5Waked in just before 7 on a Saturday, door was open. I had checked the time this location closed and it was 8pm. I was greeted with shock and confusion as one sales member told me that they were closed. I explained that I just needed a new phone, in and out at which time I was told “sorry its a 45min to an hour process. Can you come back tomorrow”? Then another sales member said that they were closed the next day and that I would have to come back Monday. If I was the owner of this location I would fire the staff. No way does getting a new phone take an hour and I walked in the door before they closed, it was just a group of lazy sales people who didn’t want to do the extra work for the 1000 + that it cost to get a new phone these days. Date was 7-25 and 6:55 pm. If you are the owner you should be concerned.Response from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Hello- We apologize that you had a negative experience in our Gettysburg location. Please send us your contact information to email@example.com so we can reach out to you and address your concerns. Thank you!
- December 1, 20191 out of 5I had a horrible experience here. The staff was very unprofessional and seemed to all together lack social skills. The young man that helped me told me it would cost about $200 for a “FREE UPGRADE” to an iPhone 8 but it actually cost me $500. I called the store who told me to call the customer service line, who then told me to call the store again. Now I’m beyond frustrated and I’m thinking about switching services.Response from AT&TDecember 5, 2019Hi Alexa. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and apologize that you did not have a 5-star visit. Your experience at our store means a lot to us, so we would love the opportunity to speak with you further to address your concerns. Please feel free to send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our leadership team will be in touch directly. Thank you!
- January 10, 20191 out of 5Not good. Found out after two weeks of making changes to the account that they never made them. Had to call customer service
- January 7, 20195 out of 5Our service rep was friendly and knowledgeable and helped find the option that was financially smart for our family.