AT&T Store Greensburg Westmoreland Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Greensburg
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Greensburg?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Greensburg Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 26, 20205 out of 5So I needed to get my wife’s iPad reactivated, witch she hadn’t used for well over a year. She’s presently in a rehab facility with long term respiratory issues, but now wanting to start using her iPad again. We had to confer with her over FaceTime about activation numbers and setting up a new apple password. This was not easy as she can’t speak clearly and there was a lot of back and forth. It really took a while but the store employee, Katie B. was really helpful and patient through the whole process until we got everything working again. I really appreciated her time and patience to get my wife’s iPad working again as this meant a lot to my wife right now. She doesn’t get to do much and visiting has just today started up again and has to be scheduled. Katie does her job very well.Response from AT&TSeptember 28, 2020Thank you for the thoughtful feedback, Gary. We truly appreciate the opportunity to assist you and your wife. We understand how important it is to stay connected, and we’re always happy to help!
- September 13, 20205 out of 5ABSOLUTELY GREAT customer service. My son was having a problem with his phone. I was going to get him a new phone, but the manager Paul, looked into all this and said, that my sons phone was under warranty and that I should contact apple to have it replaced!! Paul was very honest and upfront, NOT a typical sales person. Great customer service!!! He truly was looking out for the customers best interest!! I hope Paul never leaves the AT&T store in Westmoreland Mall.Response from AT&TSeptember 14, 2020Thank you so much for visiting us, Diane! We are happy to help anytime.
- January 16, 20201 out of 5Very disappointed with this branch currently, we went right before our daughter’s birthday to get her an iPhone 8 because of a promotional offer in which we would receive the phone free by adding a phone to our plan. Received the bill yesterday to find out that the sales associate did not submit the offer correctly. Spent 45 minutes on the phone with AT&T to figure out why our bill was incorrect. They informed us that the store where we purchased the phones would have to correct the issue and that it should not be a problem because they were able to see the promotional offer from December 16th. My husband went to the branch at Westmoreland Mall where we purchased the phone this evening and was told that he was out of luck. They couldn’t do anything but would try to submit it to be corrected but probably wouldn’t work. So thanks to their sells associates inability to do his job correctly, we owe $450 for the “free” promotional phone. They were not helpful, manager included, and just brushed it off like it was no big deal. Do not go here if you want accurate service. Looks like we’ll be switching back to Verizon. Never had an issue there.
- April 12, 20195 out of 5Went in to buy a new sims card and to transfer my husbands number and information on to my old phone. Everything was great except I had to manually input all his contacts.
- January 7, 20195 out of 5Went great process was smooth and Katie was great to work with. Very helpful.