AT&T Store Greensburg Westmoreland Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Greensburg
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Greensburg?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Greensburg Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 23, 20204 out of 5My husband and I went in to a different store before coming here. The tech their was less than helpful so we weren't expecting great customer service upon reaching this location. We were pleasantly surprised. After a brief wait we were approached by Nina. We had already known which phones we wanted but asked her opinion and she took a gander at our plan to see what would be the best option for us. She also looked it over to try to save us some money which is always wonderful. We really enjoyed Nina as she was very helpful. When my husband got annoyed because he couldn't remember his login information she was patient and walked him through each step. We were there until closing but they never made us feel rushed to leave. We had a great experience and appreciate the help we were given.Response from AT&TDecember 29, 2020Hi Stacy B.
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for giving us a chance to make it right! We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- September 29, 20205 out of 5Efficient honest and professional. Dan was very helpfulResponse from AT&TSeptember 29, 2020Hi Shawn G. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and we are happy that Dan took good care of you. Hope to see you again soon!
- September 26, 20205 out of 5So I needed to get my wife’s iPad reactivated, witch she hadn’t used for well over a year. She’s presently in a rehab facility with long term respiratory issues, but now wanting to start using her iPad again. We had to confer with her over FaceTime about activation numbers and setting up a new apple password. This was not easy as she can’t speak clearly and there was a lot of back and forth. It really took a while but the store employee, Katie B. was really helpful and patient through the whole process until we got everything working again. I really appreciated her time and patience to get my wife’s iPad working again as this meant a lot to my wife right now. She doesn’t get to do much and visiting has just today started up again and has to be scheduled. Katie does her job very well.Response from AT&TSeptember 28, 2020Thank you for the thoughtful feedback, Gary. We truly appreciate the opportunity to assist you and your wife. We understand how important it is to stay connected, and we’re always happy to help!
- September 13, 20205 out of 5ABSOLUTELY GREAT customer service. My son was having a problem with his phone. I was going to get him a new phone, but the manager Paul, looked into all this and said, that my sons phone was under warranty and that I should contact apple to have it replaced!! Paul was very honest and upfront, NOT a typical sales person. Great customer service!!! He truly was looking out for the customers best interest!! I hope Paul never leaves the AT&T store in Westmoreland Mall.Response from AT&TSeptember 14, 2020Thank you so much for visiting us, Diane! We are happy to help anytime.
- January 16, 20201 out of 5Very disappointed with this branch currently, we went right before our daughter’s birthday to get her an iPhone 8 because of a promotional offer in which we would receive the phone free by adding a phone to our plan. Received the bill yesterday to find out that the sales associate did not submit the offer correctly. Spent 45 minutes on the phone with AT&T to figure out why our bill was incorrect. They informed us that the store where we purchased the phones would have to correct the issue and that it should not be a problem because they were able to see the promotional offer from December 16th. My husband went to the branch at Westmoreland Mall where we purchased the phone this evening and was told that he was out of luck. They couldn’t do anything but would try to submit it to be corrected but probably wouldn’t work. So thanks to their sells associates inability to do his job correctly, we owe $450 for the “free” promotional phone. They were not helpful, manager included, and just brushed it off like it was no big deal. Do not go here if you want accurate service. Looks like we’ll be switching back to Verizon. Never had an issue there.