AT&T Store Honesdale Honesdale
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Honesdale
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Honesdale?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Honesdale Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 20, 20205 out of 5Was there today because I could not be helped by customer service online. 2 young gentleman were very very helpful. They explained in great detail what I needed to do. They were awesome!!! And they were right!Response from AT&TSeptember 1, 2020Hi Penny! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with our team and appreciate your valuable feedback. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you again!
- July 15, 20201 out of 5Purchased a new phone and switched my service to Verizon after waiting 45 minutes and not even acknowledged by 3 associates in the storeResponse from AT&TJuly 15, 2020Hi Alison- We apologize that you had a poor experience in our Honesdale location. We would like the opportunity to speak with you about your most recent visit so we can address your concerns. Please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our leadership team will reach out to you directly.
- June 4, 20205 out of 5was having many problems with my phone went to honesdale and spoke with christopher he took the time to listen and then address all my problems was going to change my carrier but will stay with at&t after this experienceResponse from AT&TJune 9, 2020Hi Gary! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are so glad to hear about the great experience you had with Chris and appreciate you taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you again!
- May 13, 20201 out of 5They lie! I needed a new phone and they did not tell me my old number would be in affect for 3 months. My bill is now over $300 and I can’t change or I will have to pay for the phone and won’t get the promotion. Beware they want to get your money to keep their numbers of sales up.Response from AT&TMay 13, 2020Hi Susan- We apologize that your visit to our Honesdale location did not meet your expectations. We always strive for a 5 star experience and would like the opportunity to speak with you so we can address your concerns. Please send your contact information to email@example.com and a member of our leadership team will reach out to you directly.
- February 15, 20201 out of 5They swindled my 90 year old grandmother into buying a $50 screen protector cash that she did NOT need because she went in by herself. Disgusting. Literally her monthly money for food.
Im so pissed off I live in NY and didn't know this until after the fact.
AT&T and Christopher O. should be ASHAMED of themselves.
My grandmother just sent me the receipt and a picture of the screen protector box and I am floored. Seriously had to sell her a top notch screen protector went all she needed was a lousy $24 one, something to protect her screen from scratching not something with a one-year warranty where she has to register the product by creating an account. She’s 90!!!! You guys completely took advantage of her.
Please do not shop at this location.Response from AT&TMarch 5, 2020Hi Donna. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and are glad to hear our District Team Leader, Anthony, was able to get in touch with you to resolve this matter. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!