AT&T Store Irwin Irwin
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Irwin
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Irwin?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Irwin Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 4, 20203 out of 5Very disappointed brought over our numbers used our own phones that were unlocked but never checked to see if they were compatible. I now have service I can't use because I can't afford to purchase new phones on and upgradeResponse from AT&TDecember 21, 2020Hi Jen G.
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- November 3, 20201 out of 5person who greeted me made very little effort to help me and when I called him on it he invited me to leave the store.
- September 5, 20201 out of 5Ended up being a huge mistake, I was lied to about my old phone, thinking I needed a new phone. Then tried to contact at&t to straighten things out and was treated very pooply. Went onto the online chat and was told and was told I could use my insurance and the new phone was on the way. Well that was a lie. Never happened. Then contacted them last night once again. And was handled pooply. I took screen shots of everything now I got to handle it in a different way I guess. Call and talk to the higher up people.. it's crazy such a big company has such horrible people working for them.Response from AT&TSeptember 17, 2020Hi Thomas! We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We're happy you were able to be taken care of!
- August 10, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service! Andre walked me through every step, explained each option & cost in a professional, knowledgeable, and friendly manner. He was patience with me. Reviewed my bill to ensure I was getting best service for my needs.
Clean, organized and all the staff were friendly. I could tell they all got along so well.Response from AT&TAugust 12, 2020thank you!!
- March 8, 20201 out of 5Very rude people I was in the store for 30 minutes and wasn't even acknowledged then a customer that walked in after me was waited on first and when I voiced my problem with this I was asked to leave will never go back to this store terrible people working there