AT&T Store Lancaster Fruitville Pike
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lancaster
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lancaster?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lancaster Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 19, 20201 out of 5THIS STORE SUCKS!!! I went to exchange
my phone. The store claimed that my phone was in stock(the one that I wanted) then after an hour of waiting said they did not! I am calling corporate, ATT and the BBB on this franchise a total scam!! They did not want to take the phone back! Wanted the commission for selling me the phone was the bottom line! Well we will see about that!Response from AT&TJune 22, 2020Hi Frank- We apologize that your recent visit to our Lancaster location did not meet your expectations. We always strive for a five star experience and would like the opportunity to speak with you so we can address your concerns. Please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our leadership team will reach out to you directly.
- July 10, 20195 out of 5
- July 3, 20195 out of 5
- May 14, 20195 out of 5I was at another at&t store today and it was a very horrible experience. I had a question about my phone and the other store wouldn’t answer my question and mocked me and laughed...I then immediately went to the Fruitville Pike store where I feel they went above and beyond to help. The sales associate was very nice and showed me exactly what the problem was and helped me understand the phone a little bit more...I will be going to this store from now on if I need something.
- December 31, 20181 out of 5I received a new phone for a Christmas gift. After a few days I decided that maybe it wasn’t the right phone for me. I went to the store to try to exchange it for a more expensive option. The store said they had a strict 14 day return policy so I couldn’t exchange it because it was purchased 14 days before Christmas - I was out of luck. The manager wouldn’t even come out and talk to me. Then they told me that I could try customer service knowing that if the phone was purchased in the store I could only return it in the store. There was nothing resembling service in my experience with the store or customer support today. I caution anyone from buying a phone from this store.