AT&T Store Mechanicsburg Silver Spring Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Mechanicsburg
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mechanicsburg?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mechanicsburg Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 11, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. New guy name Shawn didn’t know what he was doing, need retrain, offers us a new phone “for free” ended up paying a big bill. AT&T Mechanicsburg are Scammers. Advertising wrong information. And then when you go back to get your questions answer they give you attitude. Worst customer service.Response from AT&TAugust 13, 2020Hi Corey! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and apologize that you did not have a 5-star visit. Your experience at our store means a lot to us, so we would love the opportunity to speak with you further to address your concerns. Please feel free to send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our leadership team will be in touch directly. Thank you!
- June 8, 20205 out of 5Delightful and knowledgeable young man named Andre greeted me in a friendly manner, understood exactly what I needed and filled my order quickly and efficiently. If all stores had people as good as Andre, shopping would always be a pleasure.Response from AT&TJune 10, 2020Hi Christine – thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback about Andre and are so glad to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again!
- May 20, 20201 out of 5Awful!
- May 20, 20201 out of 5Worst experience I’ve ever had. Needed a new phone and wanted to watch my costs. Instead I got a
Phone with a huge inflation of Fees and a new phone line added that I did not need nor did I ask for! My cell phone bill doubled and I asked for a phone bill that stayed close to what I was already paying. What a joke and Extremely unethical practice!
Contacted a lawyer and refusing to pay the extra bogus fees and extra line costs. What a scam. Contacted the help line and no response yet.
Thanks Andre..... people please beware. Do not go to this horrible affiliate. They will scam you!
- February 25, 20201 out of 5I assume you have to pick one star to move forward. It would have been zero stars due to zero response we are getting on a billing issue. i have been waiting for credits to be applied to my bill for two months. But I keep getting bills. Now my work cell is shut off. This was addressed with the manager at the Mechanicsburg AT&T Store behind Longhorn Steak house on the Carlisle Pike. Extremely unsatisfied. My office number is 717-665-3864 extension 222. My cell number is 717-278-4677.Response from AT&TFebruary 28, 2020Hi Jim! We are aware that you recently spoke with our District Team Leader, Matt, regarding the issue you were having with billing. We are glad that he was able to assist you; however, if you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!