AT&T Store Middletown Middletown
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Middletown
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Middletown?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Middletown Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 14, 20201 out of 5If I could give it a zero - I would! We joined the AT&T network in mid July 2020 and it has been a complete nightmare! There are multiple issues but here are just a few highlights: Our monthly bill is $170 more a month than what was previously quoted. We were also charged fees that we were not supposed to be charged in our initial bill. My new phone of less than 60 days, clearly has a hardware issue but AT&T will not exchange the phone. They will however take the phone and send me a used "like new" refurbished phone! I purchased a brand new phone for $1000.00+ from your store that was clearly defective and instead of making it right, AT&T chooses to do nothing but say oh well, there is nothing that we can do, you just missed that 30 day window. We have requested to speak to the District Manager for assistance, since he apparently has the authority to make things right, however it has been four days reaching out and Mr. DiPaola chooses not to be bothered and has not made any effort to give us a call. So we are basically stuck in a plan that is almost double of what we thought we would have to pay, there are over $180 worth of fees on our account that should be waived but we are at the mercy of the MIA DM to authorize the correction, AND were sold defective merchandise that we now have to finance for the next two years. A claim to the Better Business Bureau is forthcoming however we are still stuck in this living heck for the next 2 years with no support what so ever! In short I do not recommend AT&T unless you are looking to be scammed, ripped off, and told "sorry there is nothing we can do about YOUR unfortunate circumstance that YOU find yourself in, but we're really glad we suckered you in."
- May 8, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. I have been to a few different AT&T stores but never received such good customer service as provided by Lindsay. She was extremely helpful in helping me with my new cell phone.Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020We appreciate you coming in and visiting our Middletown location. We look forward to seeing you back in!