AT&T Store - CLOSED North Wales Montgomery Mall
230 Montgomery Mall
, PA 19454
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for North Wales
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in North Wales?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the North Wales Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 7, 20195 out of 5Wonderful service from Lance at Montgomeryville Mall AT&T store. Lance helped me with a new phone and a plan that works for me. Lance was extremely professional, knowledgeable and patient with all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Lance and will also recommend him to friends and family.
- December 5, 20195 out of 5I just purchased an iPhone 11 and had a wonderful experience at this location. Lance helped me with my many questions and concerns and showed me the best plan available for me. Lance was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend Lance when purchasing AT&T products, and visiting this AT&T location. I will be advising friends and family about this truly positive experience at the AT&T store at the Montgomeryville Mall.
- September 21, 20191 out of 5Montgomery mall in PA store locks the door with 30 minute sign and then works with one person while the door is locked well over 45 minutes. I have pictures to prove it. Called and told person working that I was reporting them to the main at&t customer service line. He started yelling at me he was the only one working and his district manager told him he can lock the door over 45 minutes. I told him it’s Saturday and you should be open.
- June 25, 20183 out of 5I was given a Phone that was supposed to be free. It turned out that the phone was not free. The Chinese AT&T Rep may have given me the wrong information and I had to return it because I didn't need a Second very expensive phone. I was not a very Happy Camper.
- May 14, 20185 out of 5It was a very slow day for these two guys. They were very comical and helpful. I told them when I go to att in Kop mall, the salesman always tries to sell me something. These guys answered my question and made it a interesting visit. This is why I bought my Samsung j3 here and not at the KOP mall, Kop stores on Route 202 or the att store in trooper road next to Panera bread. Read that last line again*****
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.