AT&T Store Pittsburgh Robinson Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Pittsburgh
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pittsburgh?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pittsburgh Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 12, 20211 out of 5We went yesterday to trade in my iPhone for a new one. We explained to the associate Katie that we were only there to get a new iPhone, and were not interested in any upgrades as we are locked into a family plan that the account holder insisted that we do not change anything. She said she would look to see the best deal, and would be back in 5-10 mins. We waited 30 minutes for her to return with various plans and upgrades after we clearly told her that we wanted a new phone only. We came back to pick up the new phone 30 mins later as instructed and were ignored for 20 minutes. Katie eventually helped us and sent associate Jojo to finish up as she helped another customer. Jojo came around the glass barrier with his mask worn improperly and below his nose and was within a foot of us. Luckily we were properly masked ourselves. We will NOT be returning to this store again.
- November 5, 20201 out of 5Liars!!! They deserve ZERO stars but I have to put at least one to submit this review. Went to the store 9/14/2020. Was eligible for an upgrade. The promotion was $1000 toward a new phone if we opened a new line that we were told would cost $7 extra a month but we didn't have to use it. JoJo gave us a quote that our bill would be $234 a month plus taxes for the 3 lines we are using and the extra line that we aren't using. Our bill is currently $319 a month. This was a no brainer because we would be saving money. This is how it actually went down. My first bill was $360 due to one time fees of opening this new line. My second bill was $311. No where near the $234 we were quoted. I called the store and talked to the manager, Bob, after the 2nd phone call. He never called me back after the first phone call. He told me that he couldn't access my account because I wasn't physically in the store. B.S. I called customer service back who then transferred me to a secondary person who was able to make changes to my account. What JoJo didn't tell us is that when we open a new line it has to have a phone connected to it. He put my new phone on this new number without telling me. Meaning I can never get rid of it because it's my new number. If I get rid of the extra line then I have to give up my current number and take this new number. It cost us $70 extra a month, not $7. The customer service representative said there is no way possible for the bill to ever be as low as $234. He left the insurance and other services on my current number causing us to pay more for a device that's not even connected to my number. We were able to make enough changes to the bill through customer service to get our bill down around $270 a month but now we are stuck with this extra line for 30 months. Do not go to this store as these people are only out for themselves. We will never go back. I'm sure JoJo and Bob got some kind of kickback for this extra line so they have to lie to get customers to agree to it. They however don't tell you all of the details that could cost you more in the future. Please be aware if you go to this store that they will rip you off to put an extra buck in their pocket. I'm so upset that I'd completely switch companies if it wouldn't cost me so much out of pocket right now. These people are friendly and deceiving. If they offer you a deal please call customer service in front of them to verify it before you sign anything. Hope this review helps someone else from being put in the same situation that we are now in. As for JoJo and Bob, you should ashamed of your dishonesty!!!!
- November 24, 20191 out of 5Just left waited an hour for help, and was treated poorly. I felt stupid for asking any question. Nothing I need was done or resolved
- February 18, 20194 out of 5I went to the store in settlers ridge first and was completely ignored for almost a half an hour after signing in. So I went to the store in the mall at Robinson and was treated completely different. The representatives were helpful, friendly and considerate of our time. We were in and out in 5-10 minutes.
- January 9, 20191 out of 5We went into the Robinson Mall location the first week of October to get my son a new phone for his birthday. We were told that the plans changed and it would actually be cheaper to switch our plan to ulimated data and a first responder discount. So of course we opted to go that route. The first month our bill was almost double what we were told it would be. I called the AT&T customer service line and was told by a girl that the first one would be a little higher but then it would be reimbursed on the second bill and that it would level out to the quote that I was given with taxes and everything. The next month came and went and the bill was still more I called again and people customer service told me that I was making this up and this is not the quote that I was given even though I had it on a piece of paper from the agent at the store. Again I had also spoke to the customer service representative the month before and she assured me that the bill would be corrected the next month. It was not I called AT&T customer service line again ask to speak to a supervisor and to have that call pulled since they are monitored and recorded and she told me that somebody would call me back after they pulled the call and I never heard from anybody ever again from the customer service department. With my frustrations I then call the Robinson store and asked for the store manager, I spoke with him the Tuesday night before Thanksgiving and he assured me he would look into it and get back to me sometime that weekend. I never heard back from him his name was, CJ. So I then went on to social media and asked to speak to an AT&T representative there and I got a gentleman by the name of Kenneth who has been extremely helpful through this processa. He temporarily fixed my bill because he said that the first responder discount was not being applied and that I would have to go back to the store and have them do something on their end to get this in motion so that my bill would be correct going forward. We did that this past Monday, January 7th and were promised a call from the store manager CJ on Tuesday because the associate had no authority to fix this. We sat in the store with our two young children for over an hour waiting while the associate contacted the store manager and then came back and told us there was nothing we could do until the manager was back in. Here we are again Wednesday, January 9, 2019 and no return call. We are extremely frustrated and disappointed. We have been customers for a very long time. WE PAY OUR BILL EVERY MONTH.....why can't we get this right! You owe us money and a fix to this problem! 3 months and counting. I have spent hours on the phone with ATT and a wasted trip to the store.