AT&T Store Pittsburgh Settlers Ridge
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Pittsburgh
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pittsburgh?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pittsburgh Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 24, 20201 out of 5I could not imagine worse service. They activated a SIM I didn't want activated leaving my wife without a phone for the entire day. They violated their own return policy. Didn't even hide violating. Literally noted the account that they were willfully violating the contract they had with me, the customer. I am paying off all the phones,selling on eBay, cancelling service and going to Verizon.
- July 10, 20201 out of 5Absolutely the worst experience possible! The Assistant Manager, Wendy, Bryant, was the most unprofessional person I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. After not getting anywhere online, I went to the store to try to buy a new phone and plan. After and hour and a half of waiting with a salesperson, they still didn't have an answer. I asked if they would call me when my phone was ready so I could leave. (Why sit in a store under Corona right?) After several hours with no call, I call the store and they tell me that they got an answer from AT&T. Why not call me?!?!? They lie and tell me to come back to the store. I drive back, and they have no phone and I have to start all over...a complete waste of my day and money driving back and forth. So I leave and call AT&T the next day, but have to have a salesperson on the phone with me. So I call and get hold of Wendy Bryant, who is immediately gruff, nasty and completely unfriendly in every way. She does stay on the line and answer some questions, but I have to run the entire call and do all the work, she is lazy and offers no help. But, the phone is approved and all IO have to do is go to the store and pick it up. They offer no curbside, again, Wendy is a lazy person, so I drive over. When I arrive, I have my young son with me so I want to get in and out quickly...CORONA VIRUS. Wendy, who knows of all the trouble I have been having, refuses to even acknowledge me. Why not come over and introduce yourself and apologize for all the trouble and offer to personally assist me? Instead, she hands me off to some young kid who cant put three words together into a sentence. He grunts something at me and start starting at his screen. For 5 minutes, not a word. My phone is supposed to be ready for pickup! So I ask and he ignores me, doesnt even look up. So I am forced to knock on the counter to get his attention and he ginally grunts something about 20 minutes! Wendy is too busy rearranging display phones to even care, so I have to leave again...CORONA. I call and ask them to call me when it is ready so I don't have to sit in the store and wait. I go for lunch across the street and wait. I go shopping and wait. 2 hours later and no call. So I call back and they tell me that, oh yeah, there is some issue with AT&T. WHY DID YOU NOT CALL ME? WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME YET AGAIN? So I go back to the store to ask Wendy directly why she wouldn't give me the common courtesy of a call. She is her usual nasty self and tells me that the kid was too busy with other customers. While she is sitting there in the store alone. No one else in the store at all, she's dusting or something and cant be bothered to call me herself. Unbelievable. They lie, they are lazy, and they could not care less about helping anyone. Several people stormed out of the store while I was there, so I am not the only one to receive horrible service. I went to another store and got my phone withing a few minutes, so head to the mnall or literally anywhere else, avoid the Robinson location! They are not an official AT&T store anyway, they don't come up on the AT&T website for a reason!
- June 13, 20205 out of 5I bought a phone at the Settlers Ridge location. I was pressed for time and probably not in the best of moods because my business has been closed due to covid 19. Melissa Crouse was so helpful! She wanted to make sure she got me the best deal and answered all of my questions. I could tell she was even smiling ( through the mask). I appreciate the service. Ty
- January 16, 20202 out of 5Went to the AT&T store for a new phone yesterday. Of course they didn't have what I wanted in stock so she ordered it to be delivered today.... now they have some service to come sit with me and set my phone up for me. I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS AT&T!!!!! I had time yesterday, I can set up my own phone, which is why having it delivered was a good idea. I have NO time today or this weekend to sit with someone for 30 minutes. Huge inconvenience when I was told something different by the store.
- April 8, 20195 out of 5We had a great experience on Saturday while purchasing a new phone for my son. The customer service was fantastic!