AT&T Store Pottsville Fairlane Village Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Pottsville
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pottsville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pottsville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 25, 20201 out of 5the employee wasn't taking care of me I paid with my credit card for a phone that cost $50.00 on your site. I got charged $187.00 he took his time and waited on other people before he set my phone up there was another worker there also
My phone wasn't set up and he never gave me a receipt.of purchaseResponse from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Hi Susan- We apologize that you had a negative experience in our Pottsville location. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our leadership team will reach out to you directly. Thank you.
- March 7, 20201 out of 5Terrible Service. I will never go back to this store.Response from AT&TMarch 9, 2020Hi Chris. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback. We apologize that we did not deliver an exceptional experience during your visit at our Pottsville location. Your experience at our store means a lot to us, so we would love the opportunity to speak with you further to address your concerns. Please feel free to send your contact information to email@example.com and a member of our leadership team will be in touch directly. Thank you!
- September 15, 20191 out of 5They gave my personal information out to an employee from Kay Jewelers, without my permission. Also they processed to call a number on my plan through the company phone, and through a cell phone. The tried to tell the owner of the phone they wanted to talk to them about the plan, but they knew them by name. Interesting fact, I have had an authorized user on my account for about 3 years. Which means they had to do some digging. Congratulations on breaking the law. Which is a federal crime! Good job team. I will no longer do service through this company. I will be taking my business to a corporate store. Oh they are well aware of this and are now watching me account!
- July 10, 20195 out of 5great place very great people and easy to work with willing to go that extra step just to help
- July 2, 20195 out of 5Working great everything The AT&T associate very knowledgeable and helpful