AT&T Store State College Nittany Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for State College
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in State College?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the State College Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 28, 20205 out of 5Awesome customer service with Hunter!! He and his manager, Greg, restored my faith in AT&T last Saturday, 12/26. This was after a terrible experience at the Atherton AT&T on 12/23. I highly recommend this AT&T location! In my opinion, Greg, the Manager, understands great customer service and leadership qualities.Response from AT&TDecember 29, 2020Hi John S, serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Hope to see you again!
- November 14, 20205 out of 5Great experience with Greg who assisted me with trading in a phone and answering some account related questions. Very friendly, knowledgeable. Highly recommended.Response from AT&TNovember 17, 2020Hello Roger, serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Hope to see you again!
- February 17, 20201 out of 5very slow customer service. Stopped in to buy a sim card. Another customer came in after me And they helped them 1st. The 3 saless people wore helping costumers but they could have took a one minute break to sell me a SIM card.After 30 minutes of waiting I finally gave up.
- January 4, 20201 out of 5My brother in law bought his phone and service from you approximately 5 months ago, today he had a issue with not being able to download apps and all you could do was tell him it has nothing to do with AT&T gave him apples number and sent him away! You couldn’t even try to help him why because you weren’t making a sale?? Don’t you worry though I got it fixed for him and guess what it was your issue because you never set the phone up completely!! Lazy is all you were! Will never recommend your store!
- January 7, 20195 out of 5A very positive experience. Dave was great! Will return and recommend to others.