AT&T Store Tamaqua Tamaqua
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tamaqua Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 15, 20205 out of 5I was at the Tamaqua (Hometown) Store on Saturday 3/14 and I cannot say enough about Sarah Moore who waited on my daughter Sophia and I. Sarah was very knowledgeable in her job and very compassionate about it,No question went unanswered. I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that Sarah Moore is a real asset to your store and would appreciate if she is made aware of the great job she does, thank you again, JeanResponse from AT&TMarch 19, 2020Hi Jean! Thank you very much for leaving us a great review about Sarah. We are so glad to know that you and your daughter had a wonderful experience and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your visit. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you again!
- December 29, 20191 out of 5Was at store to purchase a screen protector for new IPhone 11 Pro Max, the clerk handed us the screen protector from shelf and told us this would work! Taking her work for it as she works there and should know her job, I took it home to place it on my new phone and it was the wrong size! I immediately took it back to get the right one, they gave me trouble but ultimately returned it.Response from AT&TDecember 31, 2019Hi Dawn. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the screen protector you purchased; however, are happy to hear the issue was able to be resolved. If you'd like to speak to our leadership team directly about your experience, please feel free to send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch. Thank you!
- October 11, 20191 out of 5Poor costumer serviceResponse from AT&TOctober 18, 2019Hi Yazmin! This is not the experience we wanted you to have at our Tamaqua location and appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We would love the opportunity to speak with you further to address your concerns. Please feel free to send your contact information to email@example.com and a member of our leadership team will be in touch directly. Thank you!
- July 2, 20194 out of 5
- November 7, 20185 out of 5When I went in to ask about a special, the representative was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was very thorough explaining everything about the phone, options, prices and how the agreement works. He even explained about directv and unlimited data too.