AT&T Store Temple South Temple
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Temple
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Temple?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Temple Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 19, 20211 out of 5they gave me all these accessories you don’t need and never told me that they were added on my monthly bill. Went to the store to paid my monthly installment cash and the MF actually put it towards my next bill instead..
Be aware if this thief Brandt Grynastyl — unlawful things you do. I will follow a complaint BBB in regards to this. Wait for it !Response from AT&TJanuary 19, 2021Hello! We apologize that you had an unsatisfactory experience. We would love the opportunity to speak with you further regarding the concerns you have with your monthly bill. Please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our leadership team will contact you directly. Thank you!
- September 19, 20201 out of 5I thought it was great service but then realized they took my phone never gave me $300 credit Plus they gave me all these accessories you don’t need that you paid forResponse from AT&TSeptember 21, 2020Hi Roy! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and apologize that you did not have a 5-star visit. Your experience at our store means a lot to us, so we would love the opportunity to speak with you further to address your concerns. Please feel free to send your contact information to email@example.com and a member of our leadership team will be in touch directly. Thank you!
- June 26, 20205 out of 5Brandt was very helpful and answered all questions :)Response from AT&TJuly 1, 2020Thank you very much for such a great review, Tracey! We always strive to provide our guests with a 5-star experience and are happy to hear that reflected on your recent visit with Brandt. We look forward to seeing you again!
- July 10, 20191 out of 5Not a good experience due to lax in customer service the girl working there was beyond rude I felt she was even racist Tending to white people better than people of color Then when she did a 10 to us it was in multiple groups When I told her I didn’t like situation She said that the girl she was attending with me was her friend of many years Explaining that she could muti-task taking care of us both But without asking permission to do so.I wasn’t happy at all with the service or her rudeness and behavior.
- July 2, 20192 out of 5