AT&T Store Temple South Temple
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Temple Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 26, 20205 out of 5Brandt was very helpful and answered all questions :)Response from AT&TJuly 1, 2020Thank you very much for such a great review, Tracey! We always strive to provide our guests with a 5-star experience and are happy to hear that reflected on your recent visit with Brandt. We look forward to seeing you again!
- July 10, 20191 out of 5Not a good experience due to lax in customer service the girl working there was beyond rude I felt she was even racist Tending to white people better than people of color Then when she did a 10 to us it was in multiple groups When I told her I didn’t like situation She said that the girl she was attending with me was her friend of many years Explaining that she could muti-task taking care of us both But without asking permission to do so.I wasn’t happy at all with the service or her rudeness and behavior.
- July 2, 20192 out of 5
- April 19, 20195 out of 5Quick service, not too many people, the customer service Girl was very helpful.
- March 16, 20195 out of 5I brought a 90+ year olld neighbor in the Temple ATT store to have her ATT wireless service transferred to a new prepaid phone. My friend has imparied vision, and does not use the phone often, but wants it for emergency purposes. When my friend presented her old phone, her number had been deactivated, although she purchased more minutes six months ago. Needless ot say, this was a complex problem that we didn't know how to resolve. Even though the resolution took over 45 minutes, the store manager (SS) responded with unusual courtesy and respect. She was both competant in understanding and resolving the issue, but it was her patience and personable attitude which made us feel so comfortable and delighted. Based on this interaction, I would highly recommend this store to a friend and would never hesitate to make a purchase again. It is not common to find such stellar customer service, especially in my own neighborhood, but the ATT Store manager showed what service should always be.