AT&T Store Williamsport Williamsport
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Williamsport
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Williamsport?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Williamsport Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 20, 20201 out of 5Absolutely the worst service I have ever received at any store. Will never use AT&T again.Response from AT&TAugust 25, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- July 29, 20201 out of 5I would not recommend AT&T for anything. Called wanting to talk to the manager to settle A financial bil he was rude told me to Call a another number. Ask for the district manager's phone number he would not give it to me he did not even want to give me his name. Said he would not be able to help me... Asked the gentleman I was talking to if he was a manager he said yes, asked his name he said Tom asked his last name he did not want to give it to me finally he gave it to me said Tom Lasavage. Worst customer service I ever had. I have never been denied a manager's name or superiors name And phone number When I've asked for it!Response from AT&TJuly 30, 2020Hi! We know that first impressions are very important. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- May 6, 20195 out of 5I went to your location yesterday to switch to your prepaid services and what could have been a terrible situation and instead I walked away highly satisfied with your customer service! Jason worked really hard to get my phone working and genuinely felt bad that I had to leave the first time after sitting there for like 2 hours! He did everything he could to make sure my phone was working and also took the time to really let me know about your services and which ones would be good for me! It's not often you find such great employees keep up the great work work and Jason don't change you're great and I really appreciated all you did!
- March 1, 20195 out of 5I needed to upgrade my phone. Joe was helpful and quick. I was in and out of the store in less than 40 minutes. He did a great job explaining all the benefits I have as an AT&T customer.
- December 22, 20175 out of 5The staff helped me set up my new replacement iPhone 6+. We have also recently added Direct TV which has been wonderful. The staff was able to answer questions about the installation, operation, and benefits of Direct TV. Had I known it was this good I wouln't have waited so long to purchase it. And yes, these folks were friendly, they even opened the door for me and my wife on the way out!