AT&T Store Willow Grove Willow Grove
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Willow Grove
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Willow Grove?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Willow Grove Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 14, 20201 out of 5I don't even want to give 1 star. This location has let me down since June 28th. I had an exsisiting account and opened a business account and the exaisiting 3 lines were suppose to be transferred and never were. So far I have spent a total of 8+hours in the store to try and get this rectified. After they shut my business phones off multiple times while taking my money directly out of my bank account. Because they are charging me for 2 accounts. Finally to be told it was being corrected. It still has not been done and now they want me to pay the balance on the old account that should of been shut down since June. The customer service in this store is horrible. They constantly give you the run around and try to push you off to customer care who then in turn tell you to call the store. This is so crazy.
- June 23, 20201 out of 5The store customer service associates and store manager scam the customers. They give you false information, quote you incorrect information, and when your bill is hundreds of $’s higher, they tell you to call customer service they can’t help you. If this is a company owned store it’s a disgrace!!! They are the worst customer service team I’ve EVER seen.
I’ll continue to complain directly to AT&T corporate about a store full of scam artists!!!!!
- October 22, 20195 out of 5Great service!
- September 12, 20191 out of 5Horrible service. Thought I’d save time by not going into the mall but I was sure wrong. Waited 45 minutes before I was even acknowledged. All I needed was a SIM card. After realizing they kept me waiting for something so simple they didn’t even apologize.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5Very well and the salesman Rak was very helpful when it came to setting up my galaxy watch