AT&T Store Orangeburg Orangeburg
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Orangeburg Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 22, 20191 out of 5My service was about as bad as it could be. I went to the store around 3:00pm on Friday, Sept 20. All staff was sitting around a table talking and the young man that came over to offer help was more interested in taking his writing pen apart and putting it back together than assisting me. He took a personal call from his apple watch without excusing himself. He then began to tell me about adding a line with a new phone but at the end found out the offer was for a different plan. Earlier he informed me the store had a certain phone in stock and at the end realized that they were out of them. I got up and left frustrated and angry and decided to call AT&T directly and purchased a new phone and added a line without any issue. If I had to depend on the sales office in Orangeburg for additional service, I would change my entire account to Verizon.
- March 7, 20195 out of 5Everything was in order this service was excellent
- February 27, 20191 out of 5I work two jobs so when I have an issue that requires me to visit the store I normally cringe. The wait times are usually really long & always prevents me from being able to come in during my lunch break. Although my lunch break is an hour. On this particular day after finally getting off from work, picking up my children, & attending a PTO meeting at my daughter's school I finally am able to rush to this location. I enter the store @ approximately 7:50. Immediately I notice rolling eyes & observe one of the female employees take a deep sigh. Leading me to feel like she was upset @ the fact that I walked in 10 minutes prior to closing. I have been with AT&T for several years & I certainly don't appreciate this type of treatment!!!
- February 11, 20191 out of 5Poor service. The manager didn’t care to help the associate help me. The associate didn’t know what to do.
- November 12, 20181 out of 5Greeted by a bunch of employees sitting around the table laughing and talking..and not once a hello just starred at me..once I reached a table someone said hi what brings you in today???really on top of that worker had no knowledge of the type of cards that can be used in the store...just your card has been declined..I guess so it’s a freaking atm card not a card with a visa MasterCard logo. If my father would have went to store alone...he would have been so helpless. But glad was able to end my service with you guys..customer service in store has declined over the years..been with you guys for at least 6 years...