AT&T Store Orangeburg Orangeburg
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Orangeburg
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Prepaid PlansLearn how to save $15/mo. on a new unlimited line with AutoPay signup. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Orangeburg?After 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Other fees, charges, and restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Orangeburg Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 15, 20205 out of 5Reggie is a outstanding worker at this location and provides great serviceResponse from AT&TAugust 21, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 26, 20201 out of 5Very poor customer service, the staff has a bad attitude very unprofessional. I have had At&t service for over 46 years. Lately the customer service in Orangeburg store has been horrible. The staff is unwilling to help, clueless and giving me the run around. I have been paying for services and my internet is still not working even after countless hours on the phone with customer service and multiple trips to the store. I am leaving At&t. And finding new service elsewhere. If I could give this place a negative rating I would a 1 star is too muchResponse from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Hello paula b This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- September 22, 20191 out of 5My service was about as bad as it could be. I went to the store around 3:00pm on Friday, Sept 20. All staff was sitting around a table talking and the young man that came over to offer help was more interested in taking his writing pen apart and putting it back together than assisting me. He took a personal call from his apple watch without excusing himself. He then began to tell me about adding a line with a new phone but at the end found out the offer was for a different plan. Earlier he informed me the store had a certain phone in stock and at the end realized that they were out of them. I got up and left frustrated and angry and decided to call AT&T directly and purchased a new phone and added a line without any issue. If I had to depend on the sales office in Orangeburg for additional service, I would change my entire account to Verizon.
- March 7, 20195 out of 5Everything was in order this service was excellent
- February 27, 20191 out of 5I work two jobs so when I have an issue that requires me to visit the store I normally cringe. The wait times are usually really long & always prevents me from being able to come in during my lunch break. Although my lunch break is an hour. On this particular day after finally getting off from work, picking up my children, & attending a PTO meeting at my daughter's school I finally am able to rush to this location. I enter the store @ approximately 7:50. Immediately I notice rolling eyes & observe one of the female employees take a deep sigh. Leading me to feel like she was upset @ the fact that I walked in 10 minutes prior to closing. I have been with AT&T for several years & I certainly don't appreciate this type of treatment!!!