AT&T Store Bee Cave Hill Country Galleria
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Bee Cave
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Bee Cave?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bee Cave Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 11, 20205 out of 5I wanted to recognize Dillion at the Galleria in Bee Cave For for providing exceptional customer service that went above and beyond. For a week now we’ve been unsuccessful getting cellular service turned on to my son’s iWatch. Today I went to the store at the Galleria and Dillion said he take care of it. Much to his surprise the system was hanging up for him too. Throughout the process he was apologetic about how long it was taking and did everything to escalate to others both at the store and via tech support. Ironic but he too was on eternal AT&T hold (I thought that just happened to customers). He said rather than have me wait any longer he’d make sure it was taken care of. He gave me his cell number but promised he’d keep me informed. True to his word he called asking for some more information and then a text saying everything was completed. He continued to offer his assistance if any other issues arose. He could have easily passed me along to some customer service telephone person, but instead stuck with the problem until it was resolved. It is committed people like Dillion that create customer loyalty. Thanks again Dillion for a job well done.Response from AT&TAugust 13, 2020Hi Don!
Thank you for taking time out to commend Dillon for the experience you had during your visit to our store. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates- Dillion is one of our best! We appreciate your patience and hope to connect with you again soon.
- June 15, 20205 out of 5I wanted to take a minute to pass this on to the manager. Shayla helped me with a new iPad today. She was friendly, efficient, had a great sense of humor and explained things / services / features etc, very well. Even though she was helping me, she acknowledged / welcomed new customers when they walked in. It may not seem like it, but that is a BIG deal. I come from 15 years as an executive at USAA, which is big on service. This lady's got it down, and is just nice to be around.
Thanks yallResponse from AT&TJuly 7, 2020Hello Joe V. We certainly are proud to have Shayla here at the Bee Cave location. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a consistent experience in the future.
- January 5, 20205 out of 5Excellent service! They were knowledgeable and friendly and super helpful. I needed to change carriers (total pain) but Shawn walked me right through it quite effortlessly and totally took care of me. Even stayed past the store closing time to get it done.Response from AT&TJanuary 6, 2020Hi, Angel. I'm glad Sean was able to help you get moved over and make it as painless as possible. Thanks for coming in!
- January 4, 20205 out of 5Shayla was very patient and helpful when trying to transfer two different account and create a new one. We could tell she really tried everything to get us set up as fast as possible!Response from AT&TJanuary 6, 2020Hi Michael, thanks for coming in and I'm glad Shayla was able to assist you. We look forward to helping you in the future.
- June 19, 20195 out of 5I was hesitant to go into the store because there were some reviews on the technical knowledge not being up to par. I have to say, this was the best experience I have ever had with AT&T. I had an S5 phone that wouldn't charge any longer, so I went online ordered a new one and went to go pick it up. I thought all my data was lost. Sebio, the Manager, overheard my conversation with Shayla and went to the back room and found an S5 charged my battery and was able to transfer all of my data. Shayla and Sebio went above and beyond for me. They single handed made me an AT&T customer for life!! Thank you!!