AT&T Experience Store Dallas 308 S. Akard St
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Dallas
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dallas?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Dallas Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 23, 20205 out of 5Luiz was EXCELLENT. I spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone with customer service trying to get my phone number ported over to AT&T and no one agent (out of 8) could help me, but LUIS was able to help me and I thnak him
- August 15, 20205 out of 5Must visit this store! My husband and I drove 3hrs to visit the store because of the Friends set up, and I’m so glad we did! Everyone was so nice and helpful! Thomas was extremely nice — helped us with our account, took lots of pics and loaded us up on some awesome merchandise!Response from AT&TSeptember 1, 2020Hi Nikii,
Thank you much for taking the time to come to this location and enjoy the Friends Experience. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 30, 20205 out of 5This store offers incredible customer service and a really fun environment to wait in! The employees are very kind and knowledgeable to help you as efficiently as possible. If you need to visit an AT&T store, the Experience Store is the one to go to!Response from AT&TAugust 4, 2020Hi Meredith K. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We are glad that you had a great experience at our store and look forward to seeing you again soon.
- July 27, 20205 out of 5Thomas was my sales person. He was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. If you need a phone or help with your phone go see Thomas!Response from AT&TJuly 29, 2020Hi Toni,
We know that first impressions are very important and definitely appreciate the feedback. Thomas is amazing and we are happy you were able to work with him. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 16, 20205 out of 5If you need anything AT&T related go see Thomas here - he knows his stuff and is very informative. It really is impressive to see an AT&T store employee that actually knows what they are doing and is able to fight through the terrible point of sale system to help you resolve issues.Response from AT&TJuly 20, 2020Hi Jenna, I'm so glad you had the opportunity to work with Thomas! Thank you for visiting our store and we hope to see you again soon.