AT&T Store Kerrville Kerrville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Kerrville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Kerrville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Kerrville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 21, 20211 out of 5I have a TERRIBLE experience here. They don't take care of new customer. I absolutely will not come back here again! So, last week I went to the store to sign up for a new plan. I signed up for the nurse/physician discount promo good for (2) lines and decided to get the iphone 12 pro max. The lady that assisted us said that my plan will be $65/month for each phone but the nurse/physician promo discount is only less than $50/month but she insisted that it was $65, then she asked one of her colleague and so the discount was applied. They should assist new costumers with the lowest possible rate one can get. Everything was processed and I got the (2) Iphone 12 pro max and walked out of the store; when I got in my car I took the phone from the box to check and I noticed a small scratch on the screen then I took it back to the store but they insisted that it was not there and that there was nothing that they could do. I spoke to the manager and he said he could not do anything about it because it was already taken out of the store. I asked him nicely to switch the phone but he said no and instead gave me a screen protector to cover it, which cost $40; the restocking is $55 but he said he wasn't gonna take the phone because it has a scratch. I walked out of the store really disappointed. Days after, I called AT&T and told them about what happened, the person I spoked with was very kind and said he will give me credit for the restocking. I told him I will not go back to this store and so I went to another store and have the phone swapped for a new one. I did not pay any single penny to swap for a new phone. I am not surprised at all that I am not the only one with a terrible experience.Response from AT&TJanuary 22, 2021Hello Cris L. Your experience in our store matters to us. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future. Please contact the store at 830-895-8700 and ask for Danny the new Store manager so we can find a resolution for you.
- January 19, 20211 out of 5I had a terrible experience in this store. I just recently purchased (2) Iphone pro max 12. The lady that assisted did not even tell us or explain to us about plan options and charges. I got the (2) iphone pro max and when I got to the car I checked on the phone and noticed a small scratch on one of the iphone front screen. I immediately went back to the store and told them about it and they told me straight out that there was nothing that they could do about it because the phone was already out of the store, even if it was just less than 5mins. One of the guy I spoke with said that there was no way that scratch was there when it was in the store. I was really disappointed. They were not going to switch my phone. I demanded but they were of no help. I called AT&T today and told them my terrible experience and they agent I spoke with was so nice and was very helpful. He told me to bring my phone back and apply for a buyers remorse option and that he was going to give me credit for restocking fee. I asked him if I can go to another AT&T store because I don't want to deal with the sales in Kerrville and he was kind enough to give another corporate store where I can return my phone in exchange and that I don't have to pay for the restocking fee.
I am not surprise that I am not the only one who just recently had a bad experience in this store.
- January 10, 20211 out of 5ZERO Customer Service! My husband & I went to this location to upgrade my phone. From the very start, the female employee that waited on us was unprofessional, condescending, rude and clearly not interested in helping us. We were the only customers in the store. After trying to communicate with her for five minutes, my husband finally spoke up & told her he didn't appreciate her attitude and that she was being very rude. She told us we weren't listening to her!! Not one pleasant word was spoken by her the whole time. She did not give us much information about the phone we were interested in or let us know about any other options. Two other employees were nearby and one was also rude to us. My husband & I are very tolerant and both of us have worked in customer service. We haven't encountered this rudeness in years!! Our previous experiences at other A T & T stores have always been most delightful, with the staff being knowledgeable, professional & friendly. We left the store empty handed and will go to another location to make our purchase. There is no excuse for their behavior at this Kerrville store.Response from AT&TJanuary 11, 2021Hello Nancy, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Please contact the store at 8308958700 and ask for Danny so we can find a resolution for you.
- December 14, 20201 out of 5Terrible experience. First, apparently you can't even look at a phone without having the salesperson attached to your hip. they actually wanted me to wait out in the cold until a salesman was available just to look at a phone. They think I'm going to stick around outside in the cold until it's my turn to come back in and spend over $1,000 on phones they're crazy! Thanks but no thanks. I'll spend my money somewhere else!Response from AT&TDecember 15, 2020Hello Rick, Your experience in our store matters very much to us. This is not the experience we want you to have and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience, we apologize we fell short in doing that. We would love the opportunity to correct this. Please feel free to reach out to me my name is Krista Guzman the store manager 806-340-5635. We want to make this right and we look forward to the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you Rick.
- October 14, 20205 out of 5Went in to the store under stress due to issues with att prepaid. Hunter greeted me with attention and worked diligent to help me. This has been one of the best experience i had dealing with phones. Hunter is amazing. Thank you so much for an excellent customer service!Response from AT&TOctober 15, 2020Hello Patrice, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and we are very pleased to hear Hunter was able to provide that experience and attention to assist you. We thank you so much for your valued appreciation and feedback and invite you in for anything we can assist you with in the future. We look forward to serving you again very soon!