AT&T Store Laredo Laredo Plantation Centre
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Laredo
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Laredo?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Laredo Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 19, 20191 out of 5I give it zero stars. I was limited on time because of work. All I needed was to transfer a line from one plan to another. I waited a half hour while the three male employees chatted with one customer. Three people walked in after us. After a half hour one of the guys leaves, another goes to the back and the one left with the black hat approached a person that arrived way after us to assist them. Worst place to go. They are definitely not interested in providing customer service or selling products. I drove to the one located on Independence Plaza and all the employees there were extremely hard working and knowledgeable. They instantly helped me and was out of there within 15 minutes completely satisfied.
- March 11, 20191 out of 5Horrible experience horrible staff member and beyond horrible manager, ordered the new s10+ online and when i went to pick it up didn't want to give me the phone i had already paid in the app. I heard the manager saying how he was holding it for a friend so to not sell me the phone made a huge deal and made me give them my state id,social security card, credit card under my name and after that still said it wasn't enough proof so they asked for my utility bills so i showed the manager my ebills on my phone and he said no i need the copy or i can't accept it so they made me go to my house and print my water bill and electrical bill and when i gave the bills to him he gave me the worst attitude possible was rude the whole time i asked for cases or tempered glass and he said we might have some in the back but its all in boxes so we're not gonna check, they were talking bad about us between the staff infront of us i decided to stay quiet and not disrespect as per your terms of service. But i lost like 6 hours plus of time with them just cause they did not want to sell me the phone even thoe i had payed in advance by the app it was the most uncomfortable experience and they made me feel horrible i was about to call our family lawyer to see if what they were doing was right. Never thought at&t would have such customer service. By the way it was the store on McPherson and del mar next to heb.
- February 25, 20195 out of 5
- February 19, 20195 out of 5
- November 6, 20185 out of 5Very well , Sergio gave us an excellent service was very knowledgeable on everything was a great experience thank you