AT&T Store Pampa Pampa
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Pampa
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pampa?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pampa Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 18, 20205 out of 5Tim was extremely helpful and had great customer service. The manager seemed to interrupt and micromanageResponse from AT&TJuly 20, 2020Hi Melissa, So happy Tim took care of your needs. Please come back any time to see him again. When you come back, ask for me, I would love the opportunity to apologize to you in person for interrupting.
- June 10, 20205 out of 5Outstanding customer service. Just purchased new
phone. Bryan the new Manager was so helpful
helping us set it up. The whole process was seamless.Response from AT&TJune 11, 2020Hi Anita! It was my pleasure helping you and I look forward to helping you again in the future. Please do not hesitate to stop by whenever you need assistance. And I would be greatly appreciative if you would share this experience with your friends and family so I can provide them with the same experience I provided to you.
- May 14, 20205 out of 5Shea was amazing,attended to me quickly and was super helpfull.Response from AT&TMay 14, 2020Hi Patsy. We agree, Shea is definitely amazing. We are happy that she was able to take care of you quickly because we know that time is valuable. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 12, 20205 out of 5Shea was extremely helfull and answered all my questions,great customer service.Response from AT&TMay 13, 2020Hi Sarah. Shea is definitely great, and I am happy that she took good care of you and answered all your questions. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 7, 20205 out of 5Shea is the one I go to in this store when I need help. She has always been very nice and helpful. She will stay helping you until she figures out what needs to be done. The rest of the "helpers" in this store are not good and all and every time I give them a try they are more interested in watching that dang tv than helping. Ask for Shea, she is awesome and will help. Walk away if anybody else tries to help you.Response from AT&TMay 8, 2020Hi Jamie P. Thank you so much for visiting our store. Shea is amazing and I am sorry to hear that you have had a poor experience before. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Please feel free to reach out to me or call the store and ask for me. We want to make it right.
Retail Store Manager