AT&T Store Waco North Waco
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Waco Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 26, 20195 out of 5Craig was an absolute pleasure to work with. He even dealt with my 6 year old daughter following him around asking a billion questions while he looked for the case for the phone I wanted. Then conversing for quite awhile about Pokemon Go, with my 9 year old son.
My ONLY complaint is that my dual screen phone case for my new LG G8 didn't come with the charge port adapter. I didn't realize it until well after we got home and I needed to charge my phone and the port was missing, after store hours. So for now I'll have to remove the phone from the case to charge it , until I can call in the morning. I'm assuming it was supposed to be in the box with the case since the directions for the case show you how to connect the port to the charger.
All in all I had a wonderful experience and Craig is a wonderful representative. Thanks, Craig, for being so cool with my kids!Response from AT&TFebruary 5, 2020Hello Erin G. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for your feedback and we hape to see you again soon!
- March 4, 20195 out of 5The customer service at this store is great. They explained everything with our new phones and with the upgrades.
- February 9, 20191 out of 5I intensely research the product I wanted I checked store availability within a 50-mile radius I called ahead to confirm product on hand I scheduled an appointment via internet, and while on the phone confirm the one appointment. I was there 10 minutes early, at least. I waited and waited and waited ,after an hour and seen multiple of people come in and purchase products and left. I decided to go to the next store that was the closest that had the product available, at a corporate store, which was Harker Heights. There's only one word, to sum this up:FAIL
- February 5, 20191 out of 5Am very disappointed because i have visited the store four times since september to get my accounts made auto pay and yet it has not been done,every month we get 3 lines disconnected and the problem is not with the bank. Margaret not been done,Response from AT&TFebruary 5, 2020Hello mnngaru Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- January 7, 20195 out of 5My answers a question I left with what I wanted and he even helped me save some extra money on my plan overall 10 +