AT&T Store St. Albans Saint Albans
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S10eLearn how to get the Galaxy S10e for $5/mo + $150 reward card. Online only. Req's new line, eligible installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone XRLearn how to get the iPhone XR 64GB for $5/mo + $150 reward card. Req's new line, eligible installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the St. Albans Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 16, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service!Response from AT&TJune 22, 2020We're happy to hear you had a good experience Lacy, if you need anything else we'll be happy to help!
- June 4, 20201 out of 5**Update**
The day after I wrote this review the "store manager" John Burke, the guy that wouldn’t return my calls, voice messages, etc. called me. He apologized for taking so long to get back to me. He said he had changed his number, and got very busy, etc. He said they were issuing a $700 credit. I thanked him. 10 weeks has passed since and nothing. No credit, no communication. I called the same number he called me from, which was the same number I had used before. He never changed his number as he said. I wanted to see if there were a reason for the delay and if I could expect a credit. I got his voicemail. He does not answer and does not return any calls. Big surprise. Its the same old game. So, it turns out the “store manager” wont answer the phone or return calls but has time to read reviews on the internet, then troll customers he’s wronged; telling them he will rectify the situation only to never have any real intent on doing so.This man is the worst store manger at the worst At & T store I've ever been in, but seeing his example its no wonder its the worst. He must be very proud of himself, quite the accomplishment.
"Store manager" John Burke, instead of trolling your previous customers and surfing the internet during work hours maybe train your employees, oversee things at the store, and provide a respectable service.
- May 5, 20195 out of 5My wife had problems getting a phone going was having a lot of problems but the staff in this store is excellent upmost customer service and my wife left the store very happy thank God lol thanks a lot guys your amazing I highly recommend this place to anybody and everybody
- March 6, 20191 out of 5Your sales employees are not trained well in there areas. It’s a bad reflection on the management in the store.
- July 23, 20185 out of 5They did everything I asked and with no complaints