AT&T Store St. Albans Saint Albans
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for St. Albans
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in St. Albans?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the St. Albans Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 19, 20205 out of 5Todd was wonderful to work with. I went in for a new phone not knowing much about it and he was extremely helpful and made the process quick and easy for me.Response from AT&TSeptember 28, 2020Thanks for leaving us a review Holly. We're happy to see that Todd was able to provide an outstanding experience!
- August 4, 20205 out of 5The store was clean and the staff was professional. 5/5Response from AT&TAugust 10, 2020Thank you for the review Dylan. We strive to make sure everyone feels comfortable in the store!
- June 16, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service!Response from AT&TJune 22, 2020We're happy to hear you had a good experience Lacy, if you need anything else we'll be happy to help!
- June 4, 20201 out of 5**Update**
The day after I wrote this review the "store manager" John Burke, the guy that wouldn’t return my calls, voice messages, etc. called me. He apologized for taking so long to get back to me. He said he had changed his number, and got very busy, etc. He said they were issuing a $700 credit. I thanked him. 10 weeks has passed since and nothing. No credit, no communication. I called the same number he called me from, which was the same number I had used before. He never changed his number as he said. I wanted to see if there were a reason for the delay and if I could expect a credit. I got his voicemail. He does not answer and does not return any calls. Big surprise. Its the same old game. So, it turns out the “store manager” wont answer the phone or return calls but has time to read reviews on the internet, then troll customers he’s wronged; telling them he will rectify the situation only to never have any real intent on doing so.This man is the worst store manger at the worst At & T store I've ever been in, but seeing his example its no wonder its the worst. He must be very proud of himself, quite the accomplishment.
"Store manager" John Burke, instead of trolling your previous customers and surfing the internet during work hours maybe train your employees, oversee things at the store, and provide a respectable service.
- May 5, 20195 out of 5My wife had problems getting a phone going was having a lot of problems but the staff in this store is excellent upmost customer service and my wife left the store very happy thank God lol thanks a lot guys your amazing I highly recommend this place to anybody and everybody