AT&T Store St. Albans Saint Albans
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for St. Albans
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in St. Albans?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the St. Albans Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 19, 20205 out of 5Todd was wonderful to work with. I went in for a new phone not knowing much about it and he was extremely helpful and made the process quick and easy for me.
- August 4, 20205 out of 5The store was clean and the staff was professional. 5/5Response from AT&TAugust 10, 2020Thank you for the review Dylan. We strive to make sure everyone feels comfortable in the store!
- June 16, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service!Response from AT&TJune 22, 2020We're happy to hear you had a good experience Lacy, if you need anything else we'll be happy to help!
- June 4, 20201 out of 5**Update**
The day after I wrote this review the "store manager" John Burke, the guy that wouldn’t return my calls, voice messages, etc. called me. He apologized for taking so long to get back to me. He said he had changed his number, and got very busy, etc. He said they were issuing a $700 credit. I thanked him. 10 weeks has passed since and nothing. No credit, no communication. I called the same number he called me from, which was the same number I had used before. He never changed his number as he said. I wanted to see if there were a reason for the delay and if I could expect a credit. I got his voicemail. He does not answer and does not return any calls. Big surprise. Its the same old game. So, it turns out the “store manager” wont answer the phone or return calls but has time to read reviews on the internet, then troll customers he’s wronged; telling them he will rectify the situation only to never have any real intent on doing so.This man is the worst store manger at the worst At & T store I've ever been in, but seeing his example its no wonder its the worst. He must be very proud of himself, quite the accomplishment.
"Store manager" John Burke, instead of trolling your previous customers and surfing the internet during work hours maybe train your employees, oversee things at the store, and provide a respectable service.
- May 5, 20195 out of 5My wife had problems getting a phone going was having a lot of problems but the staff in this store is excellent upmost customer service and my wife left the store very happy thank God lol thanks a lot guys your amazing I highly recommend this place to anybody and everybody