AT&T Store Lacey Martin Way East
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
8205 Martin Way E
, WA 98516
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Lacey. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Olympia's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Lacey
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lacey?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lacey Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 20, 20201 out of 5In actual fact, I would give this store 0 stars. The 'manager' who helped me was condescending and rude. She refused to help me rectify my issue, and then proceeded to talk to the person behind me while I was still trying to work through the problem. All I wanted to do was switch my service plan. I am one unhappy customer.
- September 24, 20205 out of 5******* 7 star. Awesome customer service by Heather.
I was here to switch over to AT&T from other carrier.
Seamless and pleasant experience, and she made me save 3 months fee before even i asked for a discount.
- August 13, 20205 out of 5Heather C was my sales consultant and she did a great job Helping me trade in my old phone for a new one. Very professional in everything she did to help me out. Would not hesitate to go back to this location for my future phone needs . Thanks Heather C. CM
- March 14, 20201 out of 5Let me tell you... it all started with Andy (female representative). We went in to get a new iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB after ordering online and they canceled the order. Andy was there to help us order the phone in this store. Andy said there were no phones in stock and that it would probably be on back order. She helped us order the phone after making sure to tell her the 256GB is the phone I wanted, she went off to help another customer in the middle of helping us. We leave the store only to look at the receipt and find that she ordered the phone with the WRONG storage she ordered the 64GB....my husband went back into fix it & she told him that the system wasn't working & she would work on it & call him back about the phone & how she changed it. Mind you she never called! A few days go by & the phone shows up, it's the 64GB, after she said she would fix it.... another day goes by we try to fix it on the phone with AT&T & they ordered the right phone & the next day somehow AT&T cancelled that order, forcing us to go back to Andy... we called before hand & talked to Andy, she was rude the whole time on the phone while trying to explain the situation & what happened. We head to the store were she held a phone (the right phone). We go in, she is there doesn't say "hello" or "we'll be right with you". After about 10 minutes of waiting another worker comes out they helped us fix the issue. We asked the worker a simple question about the taxes and fees & she told us we were being rude & needed to chill. We never once raised our voice at this lady, she just was nasty from the start. After a week of not having a phone because of Andy's mistake, I finally have a phone no thanks to her. She needs to be fired. I cannot believe that someone so nasty works in customer service.... I'll be taking my business elsewhere. Never going back to this location!
- March 8, 20201 out of 5I wish there were an option for ZERO stars, because when my husband and I walked into this location, we were not even acknowleged. The barely out of puberty staff members were with other customers, but we waited around for at least 10 minutes without so much as even a "be with you shortly" or even simple eye contact. Can your company not even be bothered to train your employees in basic human social skills? This is scraping the bottom of the barrel for your associates. I guess AT&T figures its too big to care, and who cares if a potential customer is snubbed and walks out, another will be in 5 minutes later, right?
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.