AT&T Store Lynnwood Alderwood Towne Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lynnwood
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lynnwood?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Lynnwood Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 18, 20205 out of 5Awesome customer service by Chris Marino! He’s knowledgeable, friendly, courteous, patient, understanding, easy to talk to & incredibly helpful!! I give him
10 STARS !!! And my thanks!!!Response from AT&TSeptember 21, 2020Hi Andrea, we were pleased to hear about your experience with Chris. We agree he is a great example of what right looks like. Please come see us again soon!
- September 12, 20205 out of 5Victor is amazing & helped my mom & I out with everything we needed plus more.Response from AT&TSeptember 21, 2020Hi Isabella, thank you for your business and your feedback. Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again!
- June 24, 20205 out of 5Thank you Chris and Todd for the great service! Chris was helping me for almost two hours with transferring my phone to At&t. He was very patient and knowledgeable, I’m very glad that I came into this store.Response from AT&TJune 25, 2020Karina,
Thank you for your feedback and your business. We genuinely appreciate helping you out and look forward seeing you in the future.
- February 11, 20195 out of 5Before I got through the front door, staff member, Vinh approached me to provide service. I explained that I had gotten off the service moving to a senior rate offered over the phone at the close of the year. Vinh explained the lowest senior rate was minimal. He helped me to secure a more appropriate plan and explained some fees generated by AT&T. He assured me he would help to eliminate those fees and get me on track.
- October 8, 20182 out of 5The man that helped me was since. He showed me several phones and I was interested in buying them, but they were all out of stock. I finally just settled on something he had in stock that was in my price range and I am extremely unhappy with it and will get rid of it as soon as possible