AT&T Store Maple Valley Maple Valley
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Maple Valley
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Prepaid PlansLearn how to save $15/mo. on a new unlimited line with AutoPay signup. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Maple Valley?After 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Other fees, charges, and restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Maple Valley Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 13, 20205 out of 5Thank you.Response from AT&TSeptember 15, 2020Hello Sandy! Thank you for taking the time to review!
- August 26, 20205 out of 5Only ever had positive interactions here. Would recommend 100%Response from AT&TAugust 27, 2020Thank you Jessica! We appreciate the feedback
- July 30, 20201 out of 5Not impressed with customer svc reps not wearing masks. I understand when customers not in store but otherwise not ok.Response from AT&TJuly 31, 2020Hello Mary, We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. As a store, we are dedicated to our customer's safety/service and strictly follow CDC guidelines to insure these policies are adhered to. We will continue to add emphasis on customer and employee safety going forward. We appreciate you taking the time to review.
- March 27, 20201 out of 5I went in to compare plans and the manager Erica was very smarmy and condescending. I have always had superior service at the Covington store and will make the trip despite this store being so close. Unbelievable attitude.Response from AT&TMarch 27, 2020Hello Anne K, We apologize for your experience at your local Maple Valley store. We would like to find a way to resolve your concern. Please feel free to return to the store to allow us to enhance your experience. Thank you for taking the time to review.
- January 18, 20201 out of 5Was told by an employee here I wasn’t allowed to park in the half empty parking lot despite their being no signs or any indication it was a “private” lot. If all of your employees are as rude as the old man who came outside I can’t imagine how how the rest of your business operates.Response from AT&TJanuary 18, 2020Hello Miguel V, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.