AT&T Store Mill Creek Mill Creek
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Mill Creek
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mill Creek?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mill Creek Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
What our customers are saying
- October 18, 20205 out of 5This manager is amazing he helps me to transfer all stuf too new phone and it was took like 1.5 hours he was waiting only for me to fix then he can close the store.
Thank you Muhammad Ali for all your help
- October 18, 20205 out of 5I just upgrade my phone thanks for help
- October 18, 20205 out of 5I was in store to activate new line my phone was stolen and want to switch to At&t I just walk in store manager explained me all promotions for phones and i was there to get but I bought 3 of them for my Family iphone 12 for free waOoo Muhammad Ali you’re Man thanks for your help
- October 15, 20205 out of 5worked with a young tall guy maybe 20 or 21 years old who was super nice and helped me out with everything! Definitely will be coming back to this store I just wish I could remember the guys name. Great experience
- July 3, 20201 out of 5I wish there was a no star option. I have been an AT&T customer for many years and I can say this is the worst service I have ever had. All I wanted was a sim card. His reply was I needed a new phone and started pressuring me to purchase one. He didn't care at all as to why I was there. Then he said he couldn't give me a card because he needed the phone information (the phone was lost and I was hoping to get a sim card so when I got a phone I could get it running right away.) I knew he wasn't at all interested in helping me. I left and went to a different AT&T store because I felt this guy was either lying to me or he didn't know what he was doing. That store was extremely helpful and gave me a sim card at no charge. (last time I was in the Mill Creek store he charged me $10) I will never ever go to the Mill Creek location. And I will tell all my friends to not go. Even if they were giving away phones, he was rude and I felt didn't know what he was doing.