AT&T Store Seattle Westlake Avenue North
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S10eLearn how to get the Galaxy S10e for $5/mo + $150 reward card. Online only. Req's new line, eligible installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone XRLearn how to get the iPhone XR 64GB for $5/mo + $150 reward card. Req's new line, eligible installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Seattle Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 2, 20195 out of 5
- June 27, 20195 out of 5New manager helped me with my account and provided a lot of helpful information. I’ll be going to this location from now on, as staff seems more knowledgeable and willing to help.
- June 15, 20195 out of 5Love it, went great. Was such a nice experience and helpful staff, def recommend to friends.
- March 4, 20191 out of 5Once again the experience at this store was horrible. I entered the store expecting to wait, as is normal for this location. Unfortunately, the store wait was even longer than expected. It appeared that there was only one employee for the first 15 minutes I was there. The first employee seemed calm and collected as well as respectful, something that was not always a given in the past. Unfortunately with me as the third customer the wait was proving to be lengthy. Eventually another employee came out and started working. He seemed to have no regard or apology for making us wait as long as we had. At this point I was next and the second employee did offer me help. All I needed was to pay my bill. He did so but had a very cold and unfeeling manner. The payment process took far too long given that this should be a simple process. At the end, I asked for a paper receipt (which I did have to ask for, as opposed to being asked if I would like). The employee attempted to do it, but when the printer did not work, which was probably due to it being off at the time, he simply said he couldn't and offered to show me on the iPad. I had to explain to him that it was for my records and that seeing the payment on his iPad did not serve my purpose. I ended up leaving the store with my bill paid (something that could not be done on my previous visit last month), but not without a lengthy wait and frustration as normal. I recommend this store have a complete change of management as every experience is worse than pulling teeth.
- March 4, 20195 out of 5The process was seamless and the person at the store helped us setup everything in no time