AT&T Store Seattle Westlake Avenue North
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
428 Westlake Ave N
, WA 98109
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Seattle's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Seattle
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Seattle?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Seattle Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 2, 20195 out of 5
- June 27, 20195 out of 5New manager helped me with my account and provided a lot of helpful information. I’ll be going to this location from now on, as staff seems more knowledgeable and willing to help.
- June 15, 20195 out of 5Love it, went great. Was such a nice experience and helpful staff, def recommend to friends.
- March 4, 20191 out of 5Once again the experience at this store was horrible. I entered the store expecting to wait, as is normal for this location. Unfortunately, the store wait was even longer than expected. It appeared that there was only one employee for the first 15 minutes I was there. The first employee seemed calm and collected as well as respectful, something that was not always a given in the past. Unfortunately with me as the third customer the wait was proving to be lengthy. Eventually another employee came out and started working. He seemed to have no regard or apology for making us wait as long as we had. At this point I was next and the second employee did offer me help. All I needed was to pay my bill. He did so but had a very cold and unfeeling manner. The payment process took far too long given that this should be a simple process. At the end, I asked for a paper receipt (which I did have to ask for, as opposed to being asked if I would like). The employee attempted to do it, but when the printer did not work, which was probably due to it being off at the time, he simply said he couldn't and offered to show me on the iPad. I had to explain to him that it was for my records and that seeing the payment on his iPad did not serve my purpose. I ended up leaving the store with my bill paid (something that could not be done on my previous visit last month), but not without a lengthy wait and frustration as normal. I recommend this store have a complete change of management as every experience is worse than pulling teeth.
- March 4, 20195 out of 5The process was seamless and the person at the store helped us setup everything in no time
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.