AT&T Store Seattle Old Ballard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
907 NW Ballard Way
, WA 98107
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Seattle. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Seattle's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Seattle
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Seattle?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Seattle Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 29, 20205 out of 5The associate who helped me is named Adrian A, and he's really great. Friendly and patient, he put me at ease, and he creatively helped me solve what proved to be a knotty problem (pairing my new watch to my cellular plan). I left hoping I was as good a customer as he was an AT&T representative. Thank you, Adrian!
- August 1, 20201 out of 5We called the store because we were out and about and had our dog with us. We let them know we needed to purchase two phones but wanted to know if they would allow our dog to come in. The gentlemen on the phone said as long as we had our masks on and the dog was on a leash it would be ok. The representative was really nice and helping another customer, when we came in. Shortly after the "manager" came in yelling how we needed to get our dog out, we explained we had called previously and they said it was ok. He kept talking over us and continued to yell that he was the one in charge. He then said he would escort us out. Obviously this was not needed we left immediately and have now will be cancelling our service with them. To the sales man who was courteous, attentive, and polite, Thank you, we apologize you have to work under such an unprofessional individual.
- June 5, 20205 out of 5I want to express my appreciation to Emily who assisted me at the AT&T store in Ballard. She was amazing and delightful to work with and provided me with excellent customer services and support. She guided me through all my questions and concerns I had about my phone and bill which I was happy with. Emily keep up the great work you do and thank you.
- May 15, 20205 out of 5I want Express my deepest appreciation for Adrian at the AT&t store for his excellent customer service, professionalism and kindness. He assisted in navigating me set up my new phone and with great detail moving my all my information from my old phone to the new. He explained in great detail how the phone works. Most of all he made me feel as a value customer of AT&T. Thank you Adrian.
- February 5, 20205 out of 5Fantastic customer service! Rob J helped me out. I don't think I've ever had as good of an experience at a phone store as I did the other day.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.