AT&T Store Spokane Spokane
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Spokane
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Spokane?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Spokane Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 16, 20205 out of 5I was very pleased with the prompt and courteous service I received when I walked in to the store. It is very evident these employees truly care about their customers needs by their undivided and exceptional service I received. I will be coming back to this particular store for future service.Response from AT&TJuly 17, 2020Hi Joe! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We are very happy to hear about your experience in our store. Thanks for visiting our location!
- April 2, 20201 out of 5Terrible costumer service. Misleading information. Lack ability to fix problems they created. Dishonest.Response from AT&TApril 2, 2020Hi Matthew w.. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- April 2, 20201 out of 5Dear Jessica, you have the absolute worst customer service I have ever encountered. First off I have spent over 6 hours trying to fix a situation that your store has caused and rather than adding to the frustration maybe try being a human and understand how frustrating the situation is especially right now. When I asked to speak to the manager cause you were being so blatantly rude you said sorry he's @ lunch and you would have him maybe call me back. Then you decided to tell me you were over it and hung up on me. I was told to call your store specifically because one of your employees misled us on our plans and the phones we purchased. We are only trying to fix the situation that has come up since I have been a customer since 1998. Even the 611 customer service person said it was fraud. You are a horribly rude person and I hope you learn some patience and manners.Response from AT&TApril 2, 2020Hello Kady D. We would like to look into this for you. Please reach out to our store manager Josh Watkins 5094877089. Thank you.
- March 7, 20191 out of 5There were only 2 employees in store, both with customers, I was never acknowledged and finally asked if they were the only ones working and one girl replied, “no, there’s another worker but he’s on a call in the back” and said nothing about getting me help, again ZERO customer service or acknowledgement...guess street business means nothing to this store, so I went to another...Response from AT&TJanuary 15, 2020Hi karin.stuart. We are sorry you were not helped immediately. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- February 28, 20195 out of 5I had a bad experience at a competitors retail store in an attempt to replace a lost iPhone. I walked into the AT&T store and was immediately greeted by representative Tina who recognized my concern. Tina immediately began to address the issues relating to the lost phone and existing contract tied to that phone. Tina helped me pick out a replacement phone and necessary accessories, payoff of the lost iPhone contract, as well as contacting AT&T customer service on my behalf to find me a lower monthly service plan. The entire experience at the North Division/Spokane WA AT&T store was professional and handled efficiently. I would highly recommend this retail store to anyone looking for a new phone with AT&T.Response from AT&TJanuary 15, 2020Hi! Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!