AT&T Store Woodinville Woodinville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Woodinville
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Woodinville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Woodinville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 19, 20201 out of 5Been calling the store for 2 days. No answer. Are you open? Want to come in this afternoon and purchase a new phone for mom
- October 7, 20201 out of 5just now
Staff name Tyler is so manner less & unproductive lazy person in the store, when i went in store for 700$ unnecessary chagres & asked about my( bundle) line phone balance payment he said me to download app & check, i told him its your duty & i am frusted with AT&T app he is laughing loud on my face, when i asked about the manager he suppose to be in office from 9 to 5 is not there left store unattended with useless customer (except the young lady she has no fault) tyler is un-capable & untrained to deal with staff, If i would be store manager i would have kicked him out of office for laughing loud on customers problem...Response from AT&TOctober 12, 2020Hi Jawwad, we want to first say that this is not the experience we want any customer to have. We will share your feedback with management so that it can be correctly addressed. We look forward to correcting our mistakes as well as ensuring that your next experience is nothing like this one.
- December 6, 20191 out of 5Rarely is a buying experience so negative that I am moved to write a review, but this one was. Having had a flip phone for years, my daughter asked me to join her "friends and family" plan and get a new smartphone. Our rep, Andrew advised an iphone which we agreed to. In fact we ordered 3 iphones to be added to her account. After 3 1/2 hours of talking to their help line, we were only to arrange for 1 of the 3 phones, but we had paid the sales tax on three. For some reason, none of the staff were able to refund the other 2 tax charges, but told us to come back the next day when "Josh" the manager would be there and make everything right. I drove 10 miles in to their office to arrange a $60 refund which should have been a trivial matter. After cooling my heels for 10 minutes for "Josh" to appear, he asks for my card and leaves for 45 minutes to arrange the refund. This after spending 4 hours the day before and my daughter on the phone to try and get the other 2 phones having pre-arranged for me to meet Josh. After waiting 45 minutes for my refund, I am seething only to have "Josh" appear, toss me my card with a "here you go". No apologies for the delays, nor inability to get the other 2 cards. When I mentioned that this was the worse shopping experience I had ever had, his response was "Poor me, I had to miss my kid's game for this". Hmm, it would seem that this might be your job!!! No apology, no account credit for our miserable experience, nothing.
The young underlings here seem capable, but beware if you have problems and need to interface with Josh, the manager with an attitude.Response from AT&TDecember 7, 2019Hello Dennis, L Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We are sorry you experienced a long wait time. There is a lot of detail that is missing from this statement. However, we do strive to do our best and worked very hard on your behalf behind the scenes. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- March 25, 20191 out of 5I walked in to a gal who was SO bored and irritated that she had to help me. I had to pull out every last piece of information and she acted like I was trying to kill her the whole time. I was perfectly polite, so gave her no reason to behave so badly. She is getting paid to do a job that she doesn’t want to do. Am I in the store as a favor to her? it sure felt like it. I was out in less than 5 minutes and am taking my business elsewhere.
- March 11, 20191 out of 5I went in to purchase Note 9 20 minutes before they closed, the rep. Was Dylan. He was horrible. Had an attitude, had me purchase the phone and did not set it or put my screen protector on. I have been an AT&T customer and don’t appreciate this treatment. The manager came out to put screen protector on at my job the next day, due to the phone being a gift. The Rep. was so unprofessional and when I brought it up to him he stated it’s because he had a physics exam. Not customer oriented, or at least not during Physics exams! Also wanted the 512 GB but was not available