AT&T Store Parkersburg Parkersburg
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Parkersburg
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Parkersburg?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Parkersburg Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 29, 20201 out of 5I came in yesterday May 28 2020. It was a horrible experience. The first thing that was horrible was a young woman with a friend out in front of the store smoking. You can tell they are both high from marijuana. Second thing how come if you work and your friend comes to hangout she can violate all the social distancing rules applied to the store. Then once we get in the store the chick can not even find my bill telling me she has to have account number. I have been coming to this store for around 5 years to pay my Bill's. I tried to explain to look in the recent history and she just kept argueing saying her manager told her that she can not do anything without the account number. Although I was just in there a few weeks before and the manager did not have any problem finding it. And all the recent employees from the past have had no problem finding it. In the process of going back to my truck to try and find an account number I cut my arm on the door trying to walk out of the store. I would not recommend ever going to this store if a chick named Darius is working. That door needs to be fixed asap. I could have filed a lawsuit but instead I am going to just leave this little review and make a call to the manager instead.
- December 14, 20191 out of 5Very disappointed in this location. I had a poor experience with this store over a year ago. I decided to try it again. I was provided different information by different Customer Service representatives. Depends on who you talk to as to what you are told. Would not recommend. Make an appointment and go to the Murdoch location for clear, concise answers.
- April 23, 20195 out of 5Friendly, knowledgeable staff.Would definitely recommend this location over the Lakeview drive store.Wish I would have gone here first.Lakeview drive location did not transfer data to new phone, could not tell me what the total on my new phone would be with the new phone, & was supposed to add account access & did not.If you want quality service I would highly recommend the Blizzard drive location.
- July 23, 20185 out of 5Very helpful and nice and would recommend this store
- June 26, 20185 out of 5I went first to the ravens wood store where a guy was soooo very rude I was going to switch carriers I was so upset . Then I went to the South Parkersburg store and the store manager, Amanda shrivel was the best, knowledgeable, sweet, patient, was the best experience I have ever had buying a phone and I hate and dread that so much. I usually use the Vienna store and have avoided going because of the wait