AT&T Store Greenfield Southridge
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Greenfield
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Greenfield?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Greenfield Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 23, 20201 out of 5Will never buy anything out of this store again my first visit I purchased a iPhone and a case and the rep told me if anything goes wrong I can just stop back in the store to exchange the case. ... well now my case is damaged which I have a 4 year warranty on it and now I have to go through a online claim to get a new case this is bologna NEVER listen to their lies here they will tell you anything to make a buck.
- January 4, 20205 out of 5Amazing customer service. Patient, knowledgeable, very understanding, answered all of our questions, best experience yet from start to finish. At&t is lucky to have Brittney Majchrzak. Great location!Response from AT&TJanuary 4, 2020Hello Paul, J We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We are so happy to hear we were able to give you a great experience. We always want you to feel welcome in our store and we look forward to helping you again in the future, we truly appreciate you and all of our customers. Thank you for the great feedback.
- July 6, 20191 out of 5I went in to this AT&T store at 6pm an hour before closing. I needed to get a new phone since my phone was broken. I guess coming in an hour before closing is a huge incovenience. The sales rep barely talked to me and when i asked for him to repeat the price per month he rolled his eyes and said it again so fast i could not understand him. He talked and acted like i was waisting his time and was unbeliveably RUDE. I have gotten a phone here in the past and service was great they told me all the options and transferred my stuff from my old phone to my new phone none of that happened with this visit. When I asked the sales rep to transfer my stuff he told me I had to do it myself that he didn't want to be responsible if something was lost. I am seriously considering changing cell phone providers thats how rude this guy was and horrible service was. I will never use that store again.
- June 21, 20191 out of 5I went in to get information on ear buds, have my phone looked at and discuss my phone bill. I was already upset with ATT dues to fighting with them for the past 3 days about other issues. I wasn't rude to the girl, but i let her know of my frustrations. ( especially since I am a retiree) She was totally USELESS,.. made no effort to help me, and when we were done, she asked if there was anything else she could do, I said NO, she walked away....went to the door and held it open... did not say a WORD to me. I said thank you....No response. Horrible..Horrible service.
- April 8, 20191 out of 5I upgraded my husband's phone online and set it up to pick up in store. It was the WORST experience imaginable. The customer service associate was rude from the second she started "helping" us. After she handed us the bag with the phone in it she seemed annoyed when we requested assistance in transferring the the service from his old iPhone 6S to the new XR. She then went on to explain that our iCloud was set up wrong (although it was not). In the end, we ended up leaving with our phone not set up because we could not bear to be in the store any longer. I would like to point out that I upgraded my phone in December at a location a few miles away and had absolutely amazing customer service there. You should consider sending the employees from this location to the Oak Creek location to train.