AT&T Store Mequon Mequon
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Mequon
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mequon?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mequon Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 1, 20195 out of 5I always dread going into phone stores to get a new phone, but Ken was amazing! He was helpful and kind and patient, even as the ONLY employee working. He even filled up my baby’s bottle with water to mix with his formula. I don’t think Customer service could get any better than that. Thanks for the great experience, Ken!
- June 9, 20194 out of 5The sales rep there was truly amazing -he was alone (there was another employee there who was unable to help anyone b/c of his "restricted access") and he was brilliant. He helped me out so much, patiently trying to get me service. He had almost accomplished this when the customer service rep he was talking to hung up the call. He told me I could go and that when he had time (there were a number of customers waiting) he would call me and get my order finished. AND HE DID JUST THAT. He called me back, before the end of the day and had already secured my installation date and then stayed on the line to make sure I could complete my part of the conversation. He THEN called me back to summarize my order.HE is an exemplary employee and if I could hire him away, I would.
- May 31, 20191 out of 5One of the worst customer service experiences I have had. Went in to upgrade my phone and the representative was both miserable and extremely unhelpful. He did not do anything to sell the phone to me. I ended up walking out.
- April 17, 20191 out of 5The people helping me at the store were fine and did their job. But, the AT&T corporation did not treat me right. I had to buy two SIM cards and run to the store three different times and go to the apple store when the problem was with AT&T all along. Then, they couldn’t even tell me what the problem was. I doubt I will be renewing with AT&T
- March 14, 20192 out of 5I went to the Mequon store, as the Glendale store had a huge wait time..........I felt like I was interrupting the employees that were doing nothing