AT&T Store Mt. Pleasant Village Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Mt. Pleasant
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mt. Pleasant?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mt. Pleasant Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 13, 20211 out of 5After calling four different times I still can't get a hold of a simple human being.
- July 29, 20202 out of 5I was lied to about my wireless plan and how much I’ll pay every month. When I was with Verizon I never paid more then 80$ for my wireless bill.Response from AT&TJuly 30, 2020Hello Roberto, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please reach out to me at email@example.com, so I can address the issue . Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- July 1, 20201 out of 5Worse customer service I have ever experienced was at the Racine WI ATT store, on Washington ave. We walked in. Nobody greeted us to get our name on the service list. We had to approach the manager which tried his hardest to ignore our presence. We got our name in, but the manager & one other employee didn't have any customers to help. They did everything they could to avoid us or even to make eye contact with us. There was only one other couple in the store & they were with another representative. They did this for about 20 minutes, until we finally walked out. They should be fired!! I'll go back to my Greenfield store, where they bend over backwards to help you, and even hold the door for you when you enter & exit. If I could rate 0 stars I would have.
- June 30, 20205 out of 5I was due for an upgrade on my current phone and the Pleasant Prairie store did not have the phone I wanted, so I had to go to the Mt. Pleasant store. Robert jumped up right away when I walked in, and he was SO helpful and friendly. He was very knowledgeable and explained all my options. I would definitely drive further to this location to work with Robert. Great experience.Response from AT&TJuly 3, 2020Thank you for the kind words. We take pleasure in delighting our customers with a great experience!
- December 2, 20195 out of 5Robert is a rockstar! Not only did he help us get the best deals when upgrading our phones in July, he sat down with us and went through each bill when we had questions that were not being answered by customer service via the phone. It wasn't his problem to deal with, but he had the patience of a God while I asked a million questions trying to wrap my head around what had happened with my bills for the last few previous months. His time was more then appreciated to say the least! Thank you for being awesome Robert!Response from AT&TDecember 9, 2019Our number one goal is to provide you with an excellent customer experience! Thank you for being a loyal customer!