Sign in to AT&T TV
or the AT&T TV app to access these options:Preferences or Player Options
Decide how you watch live TV.
Parental Controls or General
- Streaming Quality - Set the video quality to Best, Better, or Good (app only).
- Stream with Mobile Data - Turn ON or OFF (app only).
- Play Live TV on Launch - See the last live TV network you watched.
- Mute Audio on Launch - Mute all sounds when you start the player.
- Autoplay Next Episode - Stream the next episode in your selected series automatically.
- Captioning - Select the language and captioning background color (browser only).
- Audio Language - Choose a preferred language.
- Allow Notifications - Toggle ON or OFF (app only).
Turn the parental control setting on or off. If you turn it on, you’ll have to enter your PIN if you want to change the setting. Find out how to use parental controls with AT&T TV